• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning MK around MVMCP dates

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
Hi looking for some opinions. We were originally going to MK on Thurs Nov 10th but thats a party day. The only alternative options we have with our travel party are:

Sat Nov 12th
Sun Nov 13th

I'm not keen on going either of those dates. We don't have a choice though since we want to see MK fireworks. We went to MVMCP in 2019 and it was a one and done for us.

Which one would you chose? It's the holiday weekend so I think we ever get slammed either way.

Flip a coin, because weekends during the holiday season get beyond crazy.

Sunday might be marginally better due to locals going home earlier to get schoolage kids in bed.

That weekend may be comparatively less mobbed than you fear because you've miscalculated slightly. It's not the pre-Thanksgiving weekend, the 19th-20th is.

Flip a coin, because weekends during the holiday season get beyond crazy.

Sunday might be marginally better due to locals going home earlier to get schoolage kids in bed.

That weekend may be comparatively less mobbed than you fear because you've miscalculated slightly. It's not the pre-Thanksgiving weekend, the 19th-20th is.
The 11th is Veterans Day so that weekend is a holiday weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter