Planning my Hong Kong Disney Trip!

I had my daughter's allergy meds in my carry on, as well as pain relievers, and no one said anything. I read that we might need a letter to bring stuff to Singapore (where we live now) but hadn't heard that about HK.

We went to HK in March & loved it. We did a harbour boat tour, which was great, went up the mid-level escalators and then took the peak tram to the top. We did both Ladies Street Market & Stanley Market -- Stanley was very pretty, but a very different experience. We loved the hustle & bustle of Ladies Street, and the deals were great!!

We spent 2 days at DL, but we have young kids. We all loved it! I love seeing the similarities & differences between the parks. The Lion King show was great -a little different than the original, still really good - I think overall I liked it better, but I really missed the monkeys ;) We stayed at the DL Hotel - gorgeous, and an easy walk to the park!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter