Play along, "Show me a picture of......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me All-Star Sports Gift Shop
Its been over 12 hours so here's my picture of All Star Music (I searched my pics and had zero pictures of ANY gift shops...I know I spent money in a bunch of them :rotfl2:)
4501765472_7421d54ac1.jpg

Show me something at Pop Century!

How about Bou-Tiki?

WDW09322.jpg

Can somebody show me a picture of a Haunted Mansion cast member?

Since it's been over 12 hours, I'll show you a picture of Jessie:

Img_0181.jpg

Show me a picture of Indiana Jones.

12 hours and still no bull's eye? Well, I have a picture in Frontierland (where bullseye would be)-

IMG_0184.jpg

I have no idea who these people are, I just wanted pictures of the characters. Show me a picture of any "Toy Story" character.

Is Atta one of the characters from "A Bug's Life"? Or did she mean an At-At (I think that's what it's called-it's in DHS)

Princess Atta...good grief I didn't know the name...sorry hope this counts for you the only view I got last Tues

june292010002.jpg

Trying again..show me either Lotso OR Bullseye your choice

i know you asked for "a" fast past but how about 8 fast passes. A little extra pixie dust that me and my Husband got on our honeymoon.
SDC12780.jpg

sorry show me a picture of one of my favorite characters.....Stitch. Sadly i didn't get to see him this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter