play for 4 days?

CONNOR8

Earning My Ears
My mother lives in Florida and is planning to meet our family at Disney in a few weeks. Since she is paying for our trip, hotel, tickets, etc. Can she pick up tickets for me and my hubby at the Florida discount rate from AAA. She is a AAA member and mary w.'s website said you that if you are a aaa member you can pick up the tickets at any aaa office.
help anyone?

If you are talking about the FL resident 4 day special passes, they can only be activated by a FL resident. Your mom can use hers, but unless you have FL ID of some kind, you won't be able to use them for yourselves.

Which means, I assume, that although you can purchase these tickets online, at a FL DS, or at AAA - in addition to the gate...they have to be activated at a ticket window like the AP's do. Is this correct? Then why would anyone not purchase them at the gate...sounds like a waste of time running around before hand - lol!

Normally I would agree that purchasing tickets ahead of time you would avoid the ticket lines...but if they have to be activated at the ticket booth anyway why do it ahead of time?

Good observation! I wonder do they have to be activated at the park or are they already activated at the AAA office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter