Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

The GC still has a better score, scores given by professional reviewers. I don't think you or other people have the same type of credentials. Not an attack, just saying it how it is. If it was truly a better game, the score would reflect that.

EA has pulled support from the PS3, and has built a studio just for the Wii. Despite what people think of EA, its sports games carry the casuals along with them.

And proof that when the Wiimote is done right, it does show in the score. Many sites gave the Wii version of Madden a higher score over the PS3 and 360 counterparts. A couple gave it sports game of the year if they didn't already to Wii Sports. That is what you get when people build a game ground up for the Wii and not some rushed port (Ubisoft:headache: ) Though I did like Rayman and Red Steel. Many believe the new Sonic could revive the 3d Sonics. Only time will tell.

A food for thought, several PS3 centric games have since jumped ship or become multiplats, I fear for the PS3.

The GC still has a better score, scores given by professional reviewers. I don't think you or other people have the same type of credentials. Not an attack, just saying it how it is. If it was truly a better game, the score would reflect that.

EA has pulled support from the PS3, and has built a studio just for the Wii. Despite what people think of EA, its sports games carry the casuals along with them.

And proof that when the Wiimote is done right, it does show in the score. Many sites gave the Wii version of Madden a higher score over the PS3 and 360 counterparts. A couple gave it sports game of the year if they didn't already to Wii Sports. That is what you get when people build a game ground up for the Wii and not some rushed port (Ubisoft:headache: ) Though I did like Rayman and Red Steel. Many believe the new Sonic could revive the 3d Sonics. Only time will tell.

A food for thought, several PS3 centric games have since jumped ship or become multiplats, I fear for the PS3.

"All men do not, in fine, admire or love the same thing." ~Horace, aka Quintus Horatius Flaccus

Multiplatforms=$$$

There is one game in general that makes me really want a Wii:

No More Heroes.

That game looks like Epic Win.

There is one game in general that makes me really want a Wii:

No More Heroes.

That game looks like Epic Win.

On a different note, lets try to say the games we would like on our favorite console that are on others.

I would love Halo 3 on the Wii, as well as Kingdom Hearts.

No More Heroes, PS2/360 (If I ever get one.)

Like I said, Epic Win.

As of late I've been playing loads of Guilty Gear: Judgement for my PSP and was finally bugged enough to get Halo for the PC.

Both are great funs and many jubilations to play.

Man guilty gear for the PSP/PS2 sounds so fun. Shadow keeps on seaching the main people in it and he just found out hat there are some people called the "Jelly Fish Pirates".

Clannfears are so annoying on Oblivion. That high-pitched squeak is a greeeat way to wake up to in the morning.

Clannfears are so annoying on Oblivion. That high-pitched squeak is a greeeat way to wake up to in the morning.

Yes, it's a sign of death in Morrowind as well. That High-Pitched squeal is a sign that you are about to be destroyed by an enemy that's damage resistant to everything.

Morrowind made it a bit hard to survive by plopping high leveled monsters randomly in places... Though, you felt like a god at higher levels.

Clannfears seem weakened in Oblivion compared to Morrowind. They're thankfully weak to shock, but that reflect normal damage is annoying when up close.

The Ps3 is already dead before it got popular even top gamers say it is the failure of the PS consoles and asking what went wrong

It is far from dead... The only failure so far has been the lack of release games, but that has been the truth for most new consoles. However, blu ray products have increased dramatically since the release of the 3. But if the PS2 can become such a huge success over time, give the 3 a chance before trying to bury it in the ground. Because it has already surpassed the launch of the PS2.

Jan 9, 2007 - Blu-ray Software Sales Surpass HD-DVD
Posted January 9, 2007 by Marwin

Blu-ray software sales have now surpassed HD-DVD for the first time the week of December 24 and they did so by an impressive 20 percent. The sales gap is expected to widen further in 2007 based on research conducted by Twentieth Century Fox and Blu-ray is expected to outsell HD-DVD by a 3.5-to-1 ratio by the end of the first quarter.

One of the driving factors behind the growth in sales is the PlayStation 3 (PS3), which was launched on November 17, 2006 in North America. The PS3 has been selling out at retail outlets since it was launched and despite shortages Sony has been able to meet its target of shipping 1 million PS3s in North America by the end of 2006. What's even more impressive is that they did it faster than their top-selling PlayStation 2 (PS2) platform did when it was launched. Sony is now targetting 6 million PS3 consoles shipped worldwide by the end of the fiscal year (end of March
2007).

While many have doubted the effect the PlayStation 3 would have on the format war between Blu-ray and HD-DVD it's hard to argue with the numbers. Blu-ray sales are up 700 percent since the mid-November launch of the PlayStation 3 and other Blu-ray players from Sony, Panasonic and Philips. According to a recent survey by Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) of over 10,000 PS3 owners, 80 percent indicated they will buy Blu-ray movies and 75 percent said they use the PS3 as a primary device for viewing movies. However, this shouldn't come as such a big surprise as those that have bought the PS3 might as well take advantage of the Blu-ray playback capability, which still is the cheapest Blu-ray player on the market at just $499.

The content advantage that Blu-ray enjoys is another major factor that should become more and more evident now that the Blu-ray exclusive studios (Disney, Fox, Sony, MGM and Lionsgate) are starting to release more titles in the format. When looking at the 20 top selling DVDs of 2006 almost all were released by movie studios supporting Blu-ray, which means that titles such as Pirates of the Carribean and Cars will only be available for Blu-ray. The content advantage should further shift in Blu-ray's favor as the format neutral studios (Warner, Paramount) catch up their Blu-ray release schedules with HD-DVD so that the same movies are available for both formats.

Overall the Blu-ray backers are confident that it's only a matter of time before the Blu-ray format becomes the dominant format in the US market, just as it already accounts for 96% of the market in Japan.

Yes... I forked over my 600 for a PS3 due to the fact that a vast majority of the Blu-Ray Players range in the 800-1000 range. And the movies look great on a HDTV... extremely comparable to the more pricier models. Which system will I buy more games from? I have no clue. But I love both my 360 and PS3 and have had no problems with either so far *knock on wood*. Can they break down?? Sure... but so can anything else I own.

Hey Alien, long time no see. How is it going. Were you ever deployed?

Morrowind made it a bit hard to survive by plopping high leveled monsters randomly in places... Though, you felt like a god at higher levels.

Clannfears seem weakened in Oblivion compared to Morrowind. They're thankfully weak to shock, but that reflect normal damage is annoying when up close.

Clannfears are really annoying that's one of the reasons for me having my TV's volume all the way down whenever I am on my 360.. I haven't beat oblivion yet I tried for the longest time then dead rising came out. I started to play when shadow pirate got the guide to oblivion than I got so close to beating the thieves guild before I gave the guide back.

Hey Dragonlord send me a friend invite over XBL? My name is yo yo 700 the same as on these forums.

Oh and for the multi console thing that saxsoon was talking about... I think it would be kinda cool if manhunt2 would come out for the 360. I think it should come out for the 360 because no offense to the Wii players out there, but the Wii is kinda of a young one console and there will be only a few buyers. And the PS3 hasn't taken off yet so right now wouldn't be the best time for it to come out for the PS3.

Oh and by the way Woo! snow day today!! And we only got 2 inches of snow :).

Clannfears are really annoying that's one of the reasons for me having my TV's volume all the way down whenever I am on my 360.. I haven't beat oblivion yet I tried for the longest time then dead rising came out. I started to play when shadow pirate got the guide to oblivion than I got so close to beating the thieves guild before I gave the guide back.

Hey Dragonlord send me a friend invite over XBL? My name is yo yo 700 the same as on these forums.

Oh and for the multi console thing that saxsoon was talking about... I think it would be kinda cool if manhunt2 would come out for the 360. I think it should come out for the 360 because no offense to the Wii players out there, but the Wii is kinda of a young one console and there will be only a few buyers. And the PS3 hasn't taken off yet so right now wouldn't be the best time for it to come out for the PS3.

Oh and by the way Woo! snow day today!! And we only got 2 inches of snow :).

Thieves Guild ROCKS. Lawlz. I'll send you a FR as sooooon as I get meh controller back. Heh.

Thieves Guild ROCKS. Lawlz. I'll send you a FR as sooooon as I get meh controller back. Heh.
Oh ok lol.

I am at the gray fox right now before I gave Shadow's book back. Than I started on the dark brotherhood.

That book is still collecting a little dust if you wanted it back for a while.

That book is still collecting a little dust if you wanted it back for a while.

No thank you I have Crackdown now :).

Crackdown has gotten a five out of five on x-play now :). I got a seven out of ten of OXM which averages out to about a... 3.5 out of 5. I trust X-play a lot more now :).

Oh and I got your invite dragonlord :).

In other news... I used a smiley face 3 times in this post. New world record for me.

No thank you I have Crackdown now :).

Crackdown has gotten a five out of five on x-play now :). I got a seven out of ten of OXM which averages out to about a... 3.5 out of 5. I trust X-play a lot more now :).

Oh and I got your invite dragonlord :).

In other news... I used a smiley face 3 times in this post. New world record for me.

In other other news, you can't count :upsidedow

In other other news, you can't count :upsidedow

I think someone hacked me... I stayed up until 2 OK?
And I refuse to edit it because I find it kinda funny too.

\/ Woo! I hit 6000 gamer score last night (I think it was last night.) Staying up until 2 in the morning really does pay off :).

I think someone hacked me... I stayed up until 2 OK?
And I refuse to edit it because I find it kinda funny too.

\/ Woo! I hit 6000 gamer score last night (I think it was last night.) Staying up until 2 in the morning really does pay off :).

Also, playing loads of Sly 3 while listening to Fury of the Storm by Dragonforce pays off. And by "pay of" I mean, get me to the pirate based level while listening to speed metal.

What?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter