• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza Milkshakes!

NikkiDP

DIS Veteran
On our upcoming trip we will be dining at The Plaza for the first time and I'm super pumped. Are the all-you-care-to-enjoy milkshakes giant to the point where you really are only able to have one or are they smaller? Also, can they be ordered at anytime? They are listed as a dessert but I would much rather have my meal to enjoy one or more instead of trying to gulp it all down after the meal when we are done lol.

They are standard milkshake size, I can only have one, but we have been with others who have gotten two, you can also switch flavors after each one. You can order them at any time. I always order mine right away so I can enjoy it throughout the meal.

They are standard milkshake size, I can only have one, but we have been with others who have gotten two, you can also switch flavors after each one. You can order them at any time. I always order mine right away so I can enjoy it throughout the meal.

That is good to know! I'm with you, I would much rather enjoy it throughout the meal then rush through it for dessert. Hmm a flavor changeup may have to be in order haha.

The shakes are really good there, and as others have said they are standard shake size. We were there last month and they serve them in a glass with the metal blending cup so you can pour the rest into the glass. Also, you can ask for a shake in a to-go cup toward the end of your meal. They will gladly do that for you and you finish a shake, walking around the park.

My husband usually does one and can never finish it. In fact he can't even drink the excess they give you in the metal cup so that's my job!

Also, you can ask for a shake in a to-go cup toward the end of your meal. They will gladly do that for you and you finish a shake, walking around the park.
This is a great tip. I had no idea they would give you a to go cup

The shakes are really good there, and as others have said they are standard shake size. We were there last month and they serve them in a glass with the metal blending cup so you can pour the rest into the glass. Also, you can ask for a shake in a to-go cup toward the end of your meal. They will gladly do that for you and you finish a shake, walking around the park.

This is such a great tip! My DH is a milkshake fanatic and I see little kid giddy in his future getting to walk down Main Street sipping on a milkshake!

My husband usually does one and can never finish it. In fact he can't even drink the excess they give you in the metal cup so that's my job!

I normal can't finish either! My thought is to get one to share between the two of us in hopes that we will therefore get at least two and make it worth our money a little more haha

Sot

He must have other qualities if you are still with him. :)

Milkshakes are still on the menu, but they are no longer bottomless (all you care to enjoy)
They’re now just one, but the price did go down some

not sure how many in your group, but for our family of 5, they were around $11 so $55ish
Now they’re $7 so 5 first round, 3 second round (one is plenty, the kids are the only ones who ever got a second and they always look like they regret the 2nd one) but that makes 8x $7 $56

everyone’s math may be different, but I actually think this is a good change...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter