Please Clarify Birthday Promotion for Me

famsen

DIS Veteran
As planned, we will be at WDW on my birthday next May.
We are AP holders so I would not use the free ticket.
There is another option available like a gift card or something of equal value, correct?
Is the free admission good for for of the parks or just the Magic Kingdom?
Also, where would I go to get the free ticket; just any park ticket window?

Thanks for the help.

The free admission is good for any of the Disney parks. As an AP holder, we will also request the gift card, which is approximately a $75 value (the cost of 1-day park hopper ticket.)

From the FAQ on the Disney page:

Q: I am a Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket or a Seasonal Pass that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

* A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
* A special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
* A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

+The number of birthday FASTPASS badges issued is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter