• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please complete the following sentence......

If you're doing only one day at Disney Springs, get a s'more from the Ganachery. I think it's a seasonal thing, probably only in the summer, but that's the one thing I keep thinking, I need to go back and get another one of those s'mores, before it's too late.

Last edited:
A WDW croissant for breakfast, a Dole Whip float or with rum, lunch at Spice Road Table for the grape leaves, and dinner at Bluezoo.

ETA: a washington apple at the UK, pavillion, some wine in France, limoncello in Italy, who know's what else, but definitely ending the day with a Manhattan at Bluezoo, and one of their raspberry martinis.
Washington apple in UK? Really?

FWIW, NY apple country is 55-minutes from midtown Manhattan; picking-season is about one month away.

Pretzel Bread and Cheddar Soup from Le Cellier as appetizers, Morimoto's Ribs and dim sum as a main course and a No Way Jose for dessert.

What I would get depends largely on what park I'm going to on that one day. So, I broke it out by park:

MK - Dole Whip - cannot go to MK without having one
Epcot - Tie: Cucumber margarita from La Cava / Cronut
HS - Carrot Cake cookie
AK - Lost on Safari

...a Minnie's Baking Company cookie. I know they're not made fresh, they're packaged. But I love them soooooooo much I take several of them home with me after a trip. I especially like the White Chocolate Raspberry. Yum!

For me, it would have to be the Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow.

DD and I always, always, always get this. But let me add that we get the waffle plain, because of nut allergies, and it's still the best! One day trip? Sleepy Hollow waffle!

When I (along with my family) travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is a Mickey Bar! :mickeybar

Go!

DD and I always, always, always get this. But let me add that we get the waffle plain, because of nut allergies, and it's still the best! One day trip? Sleepy Hollow waffle!

I agree! I dream of the Sleepy Hollow Nutella & fruit waffle sandwich. We like to grab a snack from Sleepy Hollow and watch the Festival of Fantasy parade from Frontierland. Yum!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter