Please help - animation question

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
I just made my first animated gif, but I had alot of trouble geting my two images cropped to be the exactly the same.
Which makes my animation a little jumpy. Is there some trick to doing this that you could share. Thanks :flower3:

You can just edit each frame in Paint or something so they're the same sizes (like go to "Attributes" and take a pixel off the height).

Here are two frames you can use (cropped off a pixel on each)...

4yshk4l.jpg

4mjr3ah.jpg

Wow Shadow, thanks. :thumbsup2 I wish I could say I understood what you were talking about, but I don't.
If you took a pixel off each, how come now the combined image has 436053 bytes, instead of my original 31416 bytes?
(which would put me over my pixel quota from Dis)

churro3.gif

I meant the heights on your original frames did not match... I took off a line on each frame so they were the same size.

The picture you have now is 46,053 bytes, making it under the DIS limits, because the limit is 51,000 bytes. Unfortunately, if you want to keep the glitter, you will be unable to use the new animated one.

EDIT: I optimized the glitter name, so you can use both pictures in your signature now.

6bwq45t.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter