Please help us pick a character breakfast!

I'd say TH > CP unless you especially like Pooh, etc. GG is awesome, though (but maybe you left it out on purpose). DHS also has one - H&V, I'd place that fourth.

Garden Grill as Epcot has all you care to eat breakfast served family style. They will bring more of whatever you’d like. The character interaction is great. Farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale will come by your table at least twice.

Also, the entire restaurant very slowly rotates, offering all the different views of Living with the Land while you dine.

It is quieter and more relaxing than some of the other character meals.
I have never been but seconding that I always hear rave reviews about Garden Grill - I have been to CP and would never go back - the layout/crowds make it unenjoyable IMO.

Thanks all!
Garden Grill wasn't even on our radar, I will look into it!

Donald isn't at that one, but we can get a picture elsewhere.

I'd say TH > CP unless you especially like Pooh, etc. GG is awesome, though (but maybe you left it out on purpose). DHS also has one - H&V, I'd place that fourth.

If there is just two of us, can we still get a booth there or will we be at a table?

Is it a hard reservation to get?

Crystal Palace and Tusker House show availability today. For the past several months, advance dining reservations (ADRs) have been as open as I have seen them in several years. You should be ok.

We were at Tusker House in the fall of '22. Goofy was a real cut-up. The Garden Grill interaction is great, too. We were there last month. Lots of pics with Chip 'n Dale.

Jumping in to say yes another vote for Garden Grill if you like that one. I think I still prefer TH slightly more but GG is great. We’ve done it more than once. I can’t comment on breakfast food, though. We’ve only done lunch at both restaurants. We aren’t really breakfast people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter