Please help with out Thanksgiving plan! Thought I had it figured out til..

bigsky

<font color=teal>4 by land, and<br><font color=dar
We're doing the land/sea pkg. So we won't be at WDW many days. PLUS, it's at Thanksgiving time! I thought I had it all planned out until I just read a thread about how busy it is the day after Thanksgiving at the MK.

I'm trying to take into consideration the EE..want to take advantage of those days! Plus I just added to our schedule 1/2 day at Typ. Lagoon. This might not work.

We arrive the night before Thanksgiving. (Wed)..go to DTD.

Thursday- Spend the day at Epcot- evening Illum.
Friday- AK in the morn. MK in the afternoon til evening. Fireworks
Sat. MGM during the day. (doesn't look like enough time for T.Lag)
then in the evening Fantasmic.

So we were getting all the parks in and taking advantage of EE. But if MK is that crowded, I don't want to be there. Anyone have any suggestions to changing this a bit?

This will be our first time, so any sugg. from you experts I would really appreciate!!

THanks,
Laura

I've never toured WDW during the Thanksgiving weekend, so I'm going to bump this back to page one for you. I'll bet some of our veterans can give you some great advice about this.

Katholyn

This is our first Thanskgiving , too!! Where are you staying? We will be at WL!!! I can't wait!

Our plan for Thurs is Epcot also!! We will go to dinner at chef mickey's.

Fri we are doing MGM and AK on Sat. We decided NOT to do EE, so we are doing the opposite. I would go to MK on Fri night, if that's your only chance to see Spectro, etc. I would just go with the understanding that it will be very crowded and the lines may be FOREVER! I would make plans for dinner and just go with the flow and "see what you can". Have fun!

Hey Susy!

We'll be staying at POR. I can't wait to go! Not looking forward to the crowds, but will make the most of it.

Not sure what we're going to do. Not sure if Friday or Sat. would be best for MK, but thinking both days will be bad! I'm still leaning toward Fri. and just go with it. If it's unbarable sp? for us, we'll have another plan. My husband hates crowds. This was just the only time that worked out so the kids will miss less school going this time.

But I do think Epcot will be our best bet for THanksgiving.

Since we'll only have three full days at WDW, it doesn't leave a lot of room to change the plans around. Oh well. We'll all have a great time together..all 1 million of us. Not as bad as Spring break though..

Some threads, people have said Thanksgiving wasn't too bad.

We used to go to Disneyland all the time since we used to live in Calif. So it's not like we've never been. But I'm sure we'll have to hit the rides that we've never done and just make the best of it.

Have a wonderful time!!
Laura

All things being equal, I prefer Fridays to Saturdays at the MK. Mainly because Friday seems to be a big travel day (people arriving or departing). That's just my observation, and not based on any factual data. If I know it's busy season, and I want to hit the MK, my choice would be Friday, get there early and tour hard :)

Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter