Please join me in welcoming another co-moderator for the DVC board!

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
Our very own dvcreg, (aka Regina) has graciously agreed to co-moderate this board. Please join me in extending a warm welcome to her! And please, break her in gently! ;)
CC

WELCOME HOME REGINA!! Glad to have you on board here! :)

Good to have you here, Regina.

(I always assumed the "Reg" stood for "Regular")

Can we have the initiation ceremony at WDW? What should I bring?...

Good luck in your new position... We all wish you the best.:) :) :)

Thank you, and Welcome Home!:D

The DVC board was actually the one that attracted me the site to begin with.

We became members in December of 1991, shortly before The Disney Vacation Club was open. (At that time, it wasn't named Old Key West.)

There were less than 500 members when we signed our contract, at 0% financing for the first year, and those wonderful free passes.

It's been amazing to watch DVC grow. We took a leap of faith, and have never regretted it.

If you want to hear about the "old days" just ask!;)

Welcome....I wish I'd joined in 1991! I stayed at Disney Vacation Club when it was just first open and I loved it. Couldn't convince the hubby that it was the thing to do. It took me 10 years but I did it!

Glad to have you as a moderator. It is so nice that people such as yourself do this to help all the rest of us who look so forward to the boards and appreciate the advice and information. You help make it all happen - so THANK YOU!!!!!

Hi there Regina!

I've only just returned from a short trip away, so I'm a little late finding you here. Hope you'll have fun on the DVC board :)

We just moved to TX from Poughkeepsie! I'm missing my friends. sniff sniff

Thanks for your help on the DVC board!

Welcome Home Regina. It will be a pleasure to get your advice and help.

Thanks in advance.

Joeblack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter