Please Look at This Picture - Has Anyone Seen This Missing Baby? UPDATES THROUGHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Lee is the father. With Cindy always worrying about appearances, I think she would have encourages Casey to have an abortion because "What if someone finds out?" would overrule everything.

Cindy didn't know that Casey was pregnant until it was much too late for that. Casey denied being pregnant and Cindy believed her.

I don't know if Lee is the father or not - that theory has been tossed around several times. I still don't get why she never went after the father (or social security if the father was dead) for money. Seems like this was an easy way to get some $$$ via child support or survivor benefits. Something is definitely fishy - she may not have a clue who the father is.

Cindy didn't know that Casey was pregnant until it was much too late for that. Casey denied being pregnant and Cindy believed her.

I don't know if Lee is the father or not - that theory has been tossed around several times. I still don't get why she never went after the father (or social security if the father was dead) for money. Seems like this was an easy way to get some $$$ via child support or survivor benefits. Something is definitely fishy - she may not have a clue who the father is.

Cindy did know that Casey was pregnant. I read her quote somewhere after she told her mom or brother at the wedding that Casey wasn't pregnant that she had in fact been knowing but that she was annoyed with them for asking.

The reason I think they didn't go after the father was because Casey slept around and wasn't certain. This goes back to Cindy and appearances. Umm, let's check Joe Blow, ooops, he's not the father, ummm, let's check John Doe, oh, he's not the father either, etc.

Haven't checked in here for a bit. That whole Caylee doll thing is wrong on so many levels. Some people are just scum.

Lee being the dad :confused3 I honestly don't think Casey has a clue who that is. She told a boyfriend she was abused? I frankly don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth so who knows what the real story is. I wonder if asey even knows what the truth is anymore since she lies so much.

I don't think that Lee is the father. With Cindy always worrying about appearances, I think she would have encouraged Casey to have an abortion because "What if someone finds out?" would overrule everything.

Casey hid her pregnancy until almost the end of her 7th month..... and I also heard that Casey said she was sexually abused by her brother and she told her mom but her mom did not ever believe her.

Something to think about....

I've thought Lee was the father for a very long time. NOT that it would excuse the terrible killing of Caylee, but it makes it easier to see why Casey might not see her the normal way a mother sees her child.

Nancy Grace said last night that Cindy and George now are not sure that Casey is innocent.

I think brother Lee is the father of the baby.

This would explain a lot of things: here are some

why Cindy , on purpose, gave the police a different brush (not Caylees) when they asked for one. She has said she didn't lie -- she just gave them a different brush.

Also, Casey said to her ex-fiance that her brother had come on to her and touched her inappropriately awhile ago....and that she had been sexually abused

Also, after Casey talked to the jail shrink, her mom asked her "did you talk about?" and Casey said "oh, no, of course not.I didn't tell them."

And why Cindy and George wouldn't let her give her up for adoption when she wanted to -- didn't want anyone to find out.

Lee refused, when asked, to give a DNA sample in the beginning

Also, Lee's attorney slipped up once and refered to Caylee as Lee's daughter (instead of neice)

why Casey has said that there are things she can only talk about within her own family

why Casey hasn't ever really bonded with her daughter

why Lee hasn't been given immunity yet -- they might want this to come out as a motive in the trial

Casey conveniently named a deceased guy as her baby's father AFTER he was buried. His parents said they didn't know anything at all about a baby. BUT -- Casey is so into money that if she really thought he had been the dad, she would surely be collecting social security monthly for Caylee. She has not. She didn't even put a father's name on the birth certificate.

and some more I can't think of right now.:confused3

ITA!!! I said this much earlier in the thread and many thought no way. I think you are totally correct. If you cared about your niece and sister WHYwould you not give the dna info??

I don't think that Lee is the father. With Cindy always worrying about appearances, I think she would have encouraged Casey to have an abortion because "What if someone finds out?" would overrule everything.

What if Casy did not tell her mother she was preg until too late and then she could not have an abortion. If the baby was a product of incest then maybe she did not want to give her up for just that reason that people might find out if for some reason they did have to do an dna test. After all the mom was a nurse and she must have an inkling that the child would be prone to many problems and the truth might come out.

Do they even NEED Lee's DNA to determine if he is the father or not ? They have Caylee's and they have Casey's. If Caylee's DNA is not more than 50% "Anthony" then she's not a product of incest.

The only person I feel sorry for (besides Caylee of course) is George Anthony. The guy has really hit bottom. I think the heart sticker on the duct tape was the last blow. That poor man really lost everything.

I don't think Lee is the father and I don't think Casey was "abused." She has never told the truth about anything else. Why would I believe that statement? I think Casey didn't ask for child support from that father b/c she has no idea who he is.

I think brother Lee is the father of the baby.

This would explain a lot of things: here are some

why Cindy , on purpose, gave the police a different brush (not Caylees) when they asked for one. She has said she didn't lie -- she just gave them a different brush.

Also, Casey said to her ex-fiance that her brother had come on to her and touched her inappropriately awhile ago....and that she had been sexually abused

Also, after Casey talked to the jail shrink, her mom asked her "did you talk about?" and Casey said "oh, no, of course not.I didn't tell them."

And why Cindy and George wouldn't let her give her up for adoption when she wanted to -- didn't want anyone to find out.

Lee refused, when asked, to give a DNA sample in the beginning

Also, Lee's attorney slipped up once and refered to Caylee as Lee's daughter (instead of neice)

why Casey has said that there are things she can only talk about within her own family

why Casey hasn't ever really bonded with her daughter

why Lee hasn't been given immunity yet -- they might want this to come out as a motive in the trial

Casey conveniently named a deceased guy as her baby's father AFTER he was buried. His parents said they didn't know anything at all about a baby. BUT -- Casey is so into money that if she really thought he had been the dad, she would surely be collecting social security monthly for Caylee. She has not. She didn't even put a father's name on the birth certificate.

and some more I can't think of right now.:confused3

OMG :faint:

You may be on to something. This is very interesting :scratchin

Do they even NEED Lee's DNA to determine if he is the father or not ? They have Caylee's and they have Casey's. If Caylee's DNA is not more than 50% "Anthony" then she's not a product of incest.

The only person I feel sorry for (besides Caylee of course) is George Anthony. The guy has really hit bottom. I think the heart sticker on the duct tape was the last blow. That poor man really lost everything.

I feel sorry for George, too. From what I've read, Cindy was/is a (bad) witch to live with. Apparently she berated George in front of his friends. She just looks like a hard woman.

I don't think Lee is the father and I don't think Casey was "abused." She has never told the truth about anything else. Why would I believe that statement? I think Casey didn't ask for child support from that father b/c she has no idea who he is.

That's what I'm thinking, too. While I agree that it's possible Lee's the father, I think it's way more likely that Casey just slept around so much that she really had no idea who the father was. She may not have even known the names of the guys she slept with (sounds terrible, but I knew some girls in college like that. At most they knew the guy's first name.)

What if Casy did not tell her mother she was preg until too late and then she could not have an abortion. If the baby was a product of incest then maybe she did not want to give her up for just that reason that people might find out if for some reason they did have to do an dna test. After all the mom was a nurse and she must have an inkling that the child would be prone to many problems and the truth might come out.

Casey hid the pregnancy from her family until she was 7 months pregnant. She kept claiming she was still a virgin. So it was definitely too late for an abortion by the time Cindy found out.

Casey hid the pregnancy from her family until she was 7 months pregnant. She kept claiming she was still a virgin. So it was definitely too late for an abortion by the time Cindy found out.

From what Ive read, many family members were telling Cindy that Casey was pregnant, she was showing! But Cindy kept believing Casey. Another case of Cindy denial. A lot of denial going on in that family.

And as for Casey's comments, well, I don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth, so who knows what the truth is.

yes, it was nice to recognize the emotion in that photo...it was a nice escape from our normal topic.

So..we are approaching the 250 page...which is the number where threads usually get closed...weneed the OP to start our thread #2 so we can all keep this going.
I have been on and off like many here and its been a nice place to discuss this...I need an outlet for my feelings on this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter