PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

You can erase me from the list because I am not going to play that game anymore

My Main character is now Tara WillowBreeze (Life/Storm). I also have Chelsea GreenFlame (Life/Fire), Cassandra DreamSinger (Myth/Life), and Alyssa StormSinger, who is is back this time as Storm/Life.

Alyce and I have new character names:

Alyce is now Alicia Stormcloud, Storm School
I am Luke Mythblood, Myth School

And yes, we WILL pay to play!

Hi there!

My main character this time will be a Death/Myth wizard. Her title is Rowan DeathDreamer.

I also recreated Rowan DragonFlame.

Hope to find some more of you soon!

Fly :hippie:

* Fiona Ogre (Fire) ~ MomsGoneGoofy ~Goofer

I kept my original name and school. I have not decided yet on a secondary school.

Hope to meet up to add everyone to my friends list soon.

I have finally chosen my second school.

Gilroy Darkflame is now Death - Life. :wizard:

Don't hesitate to call Gilroy if you need help.

Grace SilverRiver is Ice, but I also can't decide on a secondary school. Already have 3 training point waiting for when I decided.

Shelby is Fire/Life (in Krok)
Michelle is Life/Ice (in Cyclops)
Erin is Storm/Life (in Triton)

I'm going to work on the other 2 people until Cheryl, my buddy, can get back from her cruising vacation. -_- Seriously, can't people arrange their vaca's around their online gaming?!?!:wizard:

So far, there are 2 new Kenneths:

• Kenneth WinterShade (Ice/Death)
  • Kenneth GriffinHeart (Myth/Storm)
:wizard:

I will play with Ethan and Seth again after the wipe unless the free portion of the game is ridiculously restricted.

Keep me posted.:)

Your efforts in maintaining this list are certainly appreciated by all, Diva.

However, I'm curious: Why not start a new list for the post-wipe/post-beta wizards? That would seem easier - and less confusing - than trying to edit this one. :wizard:

You would think it would be easier but I'm going to see how it goes. If I don't hear from enough people, I may make a new list with just the people who have updated. I'll give it a couple weeks.:upsidedow

I am still Jenna Willowblade (life/death). My daughter is Elizabeth Stormwalker now a storm/life.

If you see us playing and Elizabeth has mixed up clothing on, it is me playing her. If she is color coordinated, it is her. Looking fashionable is more important than maximum health to her. lol

I am also starting one for my son who will probably never play but his name is Andrew Skullslinger (death/life).

I am now Emily MistBreeze, and I am a death wizard. I am level 6 but i haven't decided what other school to be. if anyone has any suggestions please pm me!

I am once again Angus Nightshade (myth/ not sure yet ;) )

I am having a tough time choosing my secondary :) I was thinking balance or life but wow so not sure yet, going to really think before picking my secondary

I am still Paige Pixie Dust - Ice/Life

and my scond is Destiny - Myth /fire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter