Please use Fastpass and let your kids avoid long lines

lucky dog

Seeing spots
We just got back yesterday and I CANNOT believe how many people either don't know about and/or find it too hard to plan their day around Fastpasses.

It is hot and very crowded there right now and we were traveling with two sets of grandparents and four-year old twins. We avoided lines by getting there when the parks opened and using Fastpass. Thousands of people did not. We waited about 5 min for Peter Pan; 10 min for Dumbo walked right on Pooh and by mid-day the stanby lines for theses rides were like 90 minutes!!!! I felt so sorry for all these hot, little children and their exhausted parents.

Please people if you have young kids, get there early and use Fastpass -- it made our trip enjoyable!

I Can't believe the number of people that think you have to pay for the fast passes (even had that argument on another WDW site with someone) or that you have to be on a tour or have a special ticket such as a season pass. Others think it is only for those staying onsite and a room key is the only way to get one.

I love FP! Perhaps lots of folks are using FP but they are standing in other lines waiting for FP time to come around.

On a very hot day last April, even the FP machines had huge lines at Splash Mtn.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter