Plus size T shirts at TDR???

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I have seen videos of the merchandise at Tokyo Disneyland especially of the T shirts and many of them are so nice. I wear a 2XL. Am I going to be able to buy anything?? If I don't see larger sizes , do you think I could ask someone to check the stock? Or can I order one when I am there?? Does anyone have any experience recently??? TIA :flower3:

I bought a few XXL shirts while I was there and it fits like a US Medium, maybe even slightly smaller than that. The length is shorter than a typical unisex medium shirt. I found Tokyo Disney shirts to fit tighter than other shirts I bought while I was in Japan but YMMV.

Ordinary Adventures were recently in Japan (really good videos) and they are both a little plus sized. Probably XL. They said they were disappointed they could not find any TDL or Disney Sea t-shirts to fit. They mentioned the sizes were definitely not geared towards Americans.

Uniqlo usually has an assortment of Mickey / Disney t-shirts.

I think they go up to 4XL, although they're a smaller fit and I'm not sure how many stores actually stock 4XL. Using a translator, their website is pretty good at showing stock availability in various stores so you could check that closer to your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter