PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening :wave:

I had a very productive day. Boy that feels nice for a change. Then we took the kids out to Fridays. It was very good but not diet friendly, but thats the good thing about weight watchers. Sometimes you can splurge like that.

Tiffer-saw what you bolded, pretty funny!

So will somebody please explain this whole webkinz thing to me.

(I smell no poopies!) :cat:

:angel:

Webkinz are satan's spawn. They cost me too much money and have my dd sitting on her butt more than she needs to be.

By the way, I will not join the Webkinz cult....I refuse!

Uh huh, that is what I said. Had someone, who shall remain nameless...:rolleyes1, not said they needed a certain platypus, I still would not have any.

Uh huh, that is what I said. Had someone, who shall remain nameless...:rolleyes1, not said they needed a certain platypus, I still would not have any.

Don't know who that could have been.....:rolleyes1

Funny thing is, I haven't visited Webkinz World. It is strictly a kids' activity in this house.

evening everyone :) Im back you can all run hide now....since youre all askeered . :)

Hey again. So I got booted out of MSN, and took the opportunity to go get some Sprite for Bryan. Hopefully it will settle his tummy a little.

I am still not askeered of TEO. But I AM still askeered of Merle so I am not going to say anything about the fact that she said I was :snooty: about Shephard Smith. I can't run fast enough. :teeth:

Good morning folks. Getting ready for my day. Kids are watching Sky High (and mommy is too). Pretty soon I'll have to get everyone moving.

Mornin'. :wave2:

I'm still so sleepy. I just really didn't sleep well, but my back was hurting so I got up. I really need a new bed.

Morning. It's a baseball game morning for us...two makeup games. Away games, but not too far thankfully. But I just woke up and we're supposed to leave in 1/2 hour. :faint:

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning :wave:
I'm up and out of here shortly so see what treasure I may find. Looks like rain here today which sucks ecause I really want to work out in the yard later. Oh well, what can you do :confused3

Hey again. So I got booted out of MSN, and took the opportunity to go get some Sprite for Bryan. Hopefully it will settle his tummy a little.

What???? No Taco Bell? Your're such a mean mommy....:rotfl:

Morning. It's a baseball game morning for us...two makeup games. Away games, but not too far thankfully. But I just woke up and we're supposed to leave in 1/2 hour. :faint:

Hope everyone has a good day.

If you get bored, call me. Call the house. :hug:

What???? No Taco Bell? Your're such a mean mommy....:rotfl:

I know. I'm dreadful. As much as I love it, Taco Bell can make a well person feel sick to their stomach, so I had no choice but to nix that idea! :lmao:

I forgot about yard-saling. I really do not want to wake the kids up. Maybe we'll go in an hour or two.

Morning Chickas!

Just a drive by....

My little man is having his Pre-school graduation today. Kinda makes me sad. He will be doing pre-k again next year in VA, but I love his school here in Maine.

I will post pics later.

Enjoy your Saturday friends!

Good morning. I'm going to clean. Maybe. Oh I don't know, maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow.

Thanks for talking me out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter