PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things:

I would LOVE to go to those places in Canada. It is one of my (many) travelling dreams.:cloud9:

I have Spoodles booked for my next trip. Never been, but am excited.:thumbsup2

Jiko is fabu.

OK, so the only cruise I found to Nova Scotia for my time frame was on the Carnival Victory. Are Carnival ships still party boats? I could also cruise out of the NY are to Bermuda or Bahamas. What do you think about that? We could really only do a 5 night because of vacation time.

Good morning. I can't breathe. :sick:

4's, my dh and I went on a cruise to Nova Scotia on Carnival out of New York. While I didn't like Carnival at all, the cruise itself was very nice. We really enjoyed it.

Good morning. I can't breathe. :sick:

4's, my dh and I went on a cruise to Nova Scotia on Carnival out of New York. While I didn't like Carnival at all, the cruise itself was very nice. We really enjoyed it.

:wave: Morning!

Oh Teva..that's not good. Have you been to the Drs.?

My hesitantcy with Carnival is its reputation for partying. Was it like that Teva or was it just a sub-par boat? I want to start figuring things out so
1- I can start booking and
2- figure out my costs and how much I need to save. I work backwards on budgeting for trips. I don't look at how much I can spend but how much do I have to save for what I want. LOL

I looked at the Poconos and those rooms were pretty cool but pretty steep in price. My DH went to the Poconos camping one time and was terrorized by racoons. :lmao:

Nova Scotia is appealing as is Montreal. I'm still going to check into the Bermuda and Bahamas cruises. Which would be a nicer place to visit? Anyone been to either?

Also our Anniversary is on the 9th of July which is tricky because of the holiday. I think though this year they fall in different weeks so it may be easier.

Wow, I see I was invited to a window while I was watching a movie last night. I just learned an awfull lot about some of you :rotfl:

Morning...

Sneaking in (pretending to be in the shower)

Gotta run, but wanted to wish you all well today.

Hello! I was invited too Angel. Interesting reading, especially since DH found it first. He was a little shocked. LOL

We are also not fans of Carnival, but I say go for it if you are interested. I know lots of people love Carnival, it just doesn't fit us.

It will be our first cruise so I don't want it to suck. :rotfl:

I'll look into the Bermuda and Bahamas. Maybe do a 4 day sea and then spend some time at Disney too. Arrggghhhhh too many decisions!

Angel and Shar- what exactly did you see? :scared:

It wasn't so much what I saw. It's more what we want/expect out of a cruise. We are happier with a line like Princess. We say it's like comparing the Value to the Moderate to the Deluxe resorts at WDW. I would put Carnival as a Value. Nothing wrong with that. Just when we go on a cruise, we want something a step up.

4's, it wasn't so much that it was a 'party boat'. I think, for me, the problem is that I've only done Disney Cruises in the past and Carnival (at least the one we were on) was about as far from Disney as you can get. No problem with the ship but the crew was pretty bad. Rude and unfriendly.

I know this makes me sound snobbish but I'm really not. I don't have to stay at the best, I really enjoyed staying at Pop and plan on going back there again, so it's not like I'm a :snooty: .

There were just some things that we saw that we didn't like on Carnival and it was all crew related.

I have only done one cruise and that was RCL, loved it. I know Rick was impressed with NCL.

Whens your next trip Bomb? and good morning sunshines :sunny:

No idea. I am still on the fence about where to go the first week in Feb with the kiddos.

Teva, your cruise is coming up!!:yay: We have only sailed Disney and Princess, and Disney was so much better. I wish we could go on another one.

I am going to start leaving my IMing on at night so I can have some entertainment with my morning coffee!

I feel like poo. I took one of those Alli pills yesterday morning (just ONE) and I still feel like I am going to be sick. I just wanted a little nudge in the right direction as it's harder and harder to follow my points (and I was so bad this week) and I really want to lose quite a bit more weight.:crazy2:

Good morning!

Looks like the DIS is back to normal. I'll have to test it out later. :)

Gotta go shower and bake my weenies. :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter