PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigger&Belle said:
I'm so shaking in my boots! Except I'm only wearing socks. Well, and clothes! :teeth:
There lies your whole problem, Tig.

To properly dis, you must be commando. Your panties cannot get in to a wad if you are not wearing them. See the logic?

Before sitting at the computer to join the disers, drop the drawers. :thumbsup2

now, please explain to me WHY we have to drop trow while DISing?
ONLY a 91 Shug? Chill out, girl - that's great!

Awww man! I want a Chachi! Or better yet a George Clooney in a speedo :love: I go to school and you guys get to have all the fun :guilty:

good night everyone :cloud9: :cloud9:

I have to get up early in the morning see ya tomorrow

ok who is now afraid to go asleep after the last 24 hours :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

snowwhitesmom said:
now, please explain to me WHY we have to drop trow while DISing?
ONLY a 91 Shug? Chill out, girl - that's great!

91 sucks when you are studying dental assisting and you've taken the course before and have worked in dentistry :furious:

Shugardrawers said:
91 sucks when you are studying dental assisting and you've taken the course before and have worked in dentistry :furious:

sucks....dental assisting.........heehee.

:rotfl: I got Chachi'd :rotfl: I guess If I can't have George Clooney in a speedo Chachi will be ok

Well kids, it's been fun and I'm a little afraid what I may wake up to in the morning here, but I'm pooped!

1.gif

Plus Boston Legal will be on soon so time to cozy up in bed to watch.

Now you all behave...Tig, you especially! I expect to see you here in the morning! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter