PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChuckB said:
:wave2: lil Honkytonk , I got your card today :teeth: thank you very much :love:

Hey, I got mine today too, Lauren! Thank you!! It was so cute!

Hi ladies! :wave2:

Hey, Chuckles! :wave2: :love:

CEDmom said:
Poor Chuck :( :rotfl2: .

Night SWM and Aimee :wave2:

Hi PJ, good luck with exams
its pittifull !!!!! just pittifull I tell ya !!!! I cant even get a bribe in anymore :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I just read a post and read "weiner-rammer" instead of wiemaraner. You know the dog. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG you people! Someone please PM me and tell me what the edits where about! :woohoo: :teeth: :rotfl2: And I thought that I was snarky today. :rolleyes1

Tiffer said:
She's passed out or baking...your guess is as good as mine.

I hope she didn't pass out on the keyboard. She could be drooling and get herself electrocuted.

paigevz said:
Hi Puddin'. :wave:

Teva, maybe she made eye contact?

Has she learned nothing here :sad2: :rotfl2: .

Paige, can I pick your teacher brain? Is it still common for 2nd graders to have temper tantrums? DD never really had them as a toddler but over the last few months she's had some doozies. They're all triggered by her not wanting to do something we tell her to do.

CEDmom said:
Has she learned nothing here :sad2: :rotfl2: .

Paige, can I pick your teacher brain? Is it still common for 2nd graders to have temper tantrums? DD never really had them as a toddler but over the last few months she's had some doozies. They're all triggered by her not wanting to do something we tell her to do.

Not too unusual at home Ceddy. VERY unusual away from home, though.

They begin at this age to assert their autonomy...........much like they did at 4, but now in moving towards their friends' values and habits.

They also have a tendency to grow quickly and need more rest.........making them fussier and quicker to tantrum.

:grouphug: It's tough on parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter