Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short list.
-He's anti social.
-He doesn't like crowds.
-He can't get the time off work.

-He thinks all my DIS friends are as crazy as I am.

All good reasons. Then he has to stop the snide remarks...

My partner is not going because he thinks the whole Disney things is "just plan stupid". Oh, well.

Woo Hoo! I'm starting to get excited too. Park hours should be out any time now and that means I can start planning meals and making ressies.

Are you thinking of doing any character meals? What about before MVMCP - are you going to do a counter service or a sit down?

Good Morning Everyone. It's getting closer.....8 more days, and I (and others using Southwest Airlines) can book flights to Orlando for December. I hope everyone has a great day.

Woohoo! I was SO excited when JetBlue rates came out.
Made the mistake of going to Dollar Tree yesterday after reading the "stuff to buy at the dollar store" thread. Got an over the door hanger, some parrot themed gels (are they ok for the door, or will I need to magnetize them(?), and baby wipes.

Woohoo! I was SO excited when JetBlue rates came out.
Made the mistake of going to Dollar Tree yesterday after reading the "stuff to buy at the dollar store" thread. Got an over the door hanger, some parrot themed gels (are they ok for the door, or will I need to magnetize them(?), and baby wipes.

Mind sharing the link to that thread? Never too early to shop.:goodvibes

Are you thinking of doing any character meals? What about before MVMCP - are you going to do a counter service or a sit down?

I have no idea yet, but can't wait to plan. Call me if you want to plan a meal together. I know the kids would love seeing the girls again.:goodvibes

Speaking of planning....(List of Unofficial Events surrounding Podcast Cruise 2.0 thread)

Pre-Cruise:
•Thursday, 12/09, Time: TBD Dinner at the California Grill
•Friday, 12/10, 4:15pm Pre Cruise Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Meet
•Saturday, 12/11, 9 or 9:30am Keys to the Kingdom Tour
•Saturday, 12/11, Time: TBD Second Official Unofficial Pre Cruise Meet
•Sunday, 12/12, Time TBD Breakfast at Boma
•Sunday, 12/12, Time TBD Breakfast at Fresh
•Sunday, 12/12, Time TBD Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Café

Post Cruise:
•Thursday, 12/16, 4pm Post Cruise Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Meet
•Friday, 12/17, Lunchtime Lunch at Biergarten
•Friday, 12/17, 5:30 Drink Around the World (DATW)
•Saturday, 12/18. Time: TBD Beaches & Cream Meet

•TBD, 1pm or 2pm Lunch at Tusker House with reserved seating for Finding Nemo
•TBD Podcast Cruise Photowalk
•TBD 12/18-12/21 Y.E.S. (Youth Education Series)

The short list.
-He's anti social.
-He doesn't like crowds.
-He can't get the time off work.

-He thinks all my DIS friends are as crazy as I am.

You should try and convince him to join us for PCC2.0. I think we can convert him.

Speaking of planning....(List of Unofficial Events surrounding Podcast Cruise 2.0 thread)

Pre-Cruise:
•Thursday, 12/09, Time: TBD Dinner at the California Grill
•Friday, 12/10, 4:15pm Pre Cruise Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Meet
•Saturday, 12/11, 9 or 9:30am Keys to the Kingdom Tour
•Saturday, 12/11, Time: TBD Second Official Unofficial Pre Cruise Meet
•Sunday, 12/12, Time TBD Breakfast at Boma
•Sunday, 12/12, Time TBD Breakfast at Fresh
•Sunday, 12/12, Time TBD Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Café

Post Cruise:
•Thursday, 12/16, 4pm Post Cruise Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Meet
•Friday, 12/17, Lunchtime Lunch at Biergarten
•Friday, 12/17, 5:30 Drink Around the World (DATW)
•Saturday, 12/18. Time: TBD Beaches & Cream Meet

•TBD, 1pm or 2pm Lunch at Tusker House with reserved seating for Finding Nemo
•TBD Podcast Cruise Photowalk
•TBD 12/18-12/21 Y.E.S. (Youth Education Series)

Thanks! The dollar store thead is here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2476318

I have no idea yet, but can't wait to plan. Call me if you want to plan a meal together. I know the kids would love seeing the girls again.:goodvibes

OK, I guess we'll have to see the park hours first and then plan from there. We are leaving on Dec 18th, so we would have the 16th, 17th and the day of the 18th to plan something.

Happy Thursday folks! :wave2:

Woohoo! I was SO excited when JetBlue rates came out. Made the mistake of going to Dollar Tree yesterday after reading the "stuff to buy at the dollar store" thread. Got an over the door hanger, some parrot themed gels (are they ok for the door, or will I need to magnetize them(?), and baby wipes.

I'll have to check out their airfare. And I :lovestruc the door hanger thing!! :thumbsup2

Routine visit to the dentist office for me this morning :sad2:

cheers,
:flower3:

In the mail yesterday was san envelope with the familiar Disney logo. I thought it was for me.
No! It was for my partner!!! WTH? He is the one who thinks all things Disney are pretty much "stupid".

It was a letter offering to switch his Marvel stock to Disney stock. He say, "What if I want to keep my Marvel stock? It wasn't worth anything, any way."

He does not want the Disney stock.
This is the person who over ten years ago "dabbled" with stocks by purchasing "One Share" of Disney stock in a frame just for fun. He sold it to me years before I ever considered being a fan of Disney or WDW.

Sometimes I blame him for turning me into a Disney geek.
He sold me the Disney stock. He gave me the iPod that serves up Disney podcasts. His fault! :rolleyes:

We are now PAID IN FULL for PC 2.0!:yay: One step closer to it being here, Can't wait!

OK, I guess we'll have to see the park hours first and then plan from there. We are leaving on Dec 18th, so we would have the 16th, 17th and the day of the 18th to plan something.

I know on the 16th we won't enter the MK until 4pm(ish) for MVMCP. I'm hoping we can get in our room early at BLT (thank goodness for online check in) and get the baby his nap. We can meet for dinner then, or the 17th pre DATW.:banana: I still need to find a sitter for that......

I know I want to go to CTT this time too. So many things I want to do!!!:dance3:

Woo Hoo! I'm starting to get excited too. Park hours should be out any time now and that means I can start planning meals and making ressies.

I've been checking the park hours - I hope they are up soon :goodvibes

Happy Thursday folks! :wave2:

I'll have to check out their airfare. And I :lovestruc the door hanger thing!! :thumbsup2

Routine visit to the dentist office for me this morning :sad2:

cheers,
:flower3:

Good luck at the dentist :hug:

In the mail yesterday was san envelope with the familiar Disney logo. I thought it was for me.
No! It was for my partner!!! WTH? He is the one who thinks all things Disney are pretty much "stupid".

It was a letter offering to switch his Marvel stock to Disney stock. He say, "What if I want to keep my Marvel stock? It wasn't worth anything, any way."

He does not want the Disney stock.
This is the person who over ten years ago "dabbled" with stocks by purchasing "One Share" of Disney stock in a frame just for fun. He sold it to me years before I ever considered being a fan of Disney or WDW.

Sometimes I blame him for turning me into a Disney geek.
He sold me the Disney stock. He gave me the iPod that serves up Disney podcasts. His fault! :rolleyes:

:sad2: Tell him to convert them to Disney stock and give them to you :thumbsup2

I do agree it sounds like you were forced to be a Disney geek :laughing:

Hey Karen...did you find a time machine or are you trying to speed up the work week? :lmao:

- Bill

:lmao: Wishful thinking :rolleyes:

I know on the 16th we won't enter the MK until 4pm(ish) for MVMCP. I'm hoping we can get in our room early at BLT (thank goodness for online check in) and get the baby his nap. We can meet for dinner then, or the 17th pre DATW.:banana: I still need to find a sitter for that......

I know I want to go to CTT this time too. So many things I want to do!!!:dance3:

We are doing the same thing for MVMCP - just like last year. I'm hoping our room will be ready at the Swan as well to rest for a bit.

We would DEFINATLEY be interested in going to CTT!!! Vinny loves to drive around Celebration and pretend that he lives there, lol!!!! Were you thinking of going to CTT before MVMCP, maybe a late lunch/early dinner or pre-DATW? I don't have a sitter, and not sure what we're going to do - I could put them in the kids club at the Dolphin.... we'll see.

Let me preface my post by saying, "This isn't my idea, I'm just refreshing it...."

Wasn't there some talk of seeing Yeehaw Bob sometime around the cruise?

Friday pre-cruise? Saturday after the meet? Saturday or Sunday after the cruise?:confused3:confused3:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter