Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spreadsheet is starting to come together. ADRs are being decided, park hours have been added. I am getting sooooooooooo excited!!!!!

Anyone have thoughts towards Ice at the Gaylord Palms? Or a Candlelight Processional? Or the Osborn Lights?

Anyone have thoughts towards Ice at the Gaylord Palms? Or a Candlelight Processional? Or the Osborn Lights?

Great question Todd. We are doing ICE on Saturday afternoon PRE. No official meet though. Doubt I will have time/schedule for the others. If CP is going on during DATW I'll glance from afar with beer. --------- :drinking1

I am planning to do both Ice & CP but it may be before most people arrive, since I get there on the 4th.

ICE sounds interesting, but the CP will have to wait for another year. Our kids are still too young to enjoy the show.

How does Saturday the 18th sound? There are no evening EMH hours that I could see. Gives everyone a chance to enjoy the parks into the evening then head to Riverside for YHB. Hopefully enough people are still around post cruise to make this worth while.

Closings: AK-6pm, DHS-8pm, Epcot-9:30pm, MK-10pm

YHB goes until midnight / 12:30am

If this has legs I'll make it official. :banana:

Should be a go for us.:thumbsup2

I just wish they would release the Candlelight Schedule.

For those interested in the Holiday Tours it appears as though Disney will be offering the Holiday D'lights tour again this year as they have added it to the Tours & Special Events page on their website.

The other Holiday Tour is the Yuletide Fantasy tour.

yup. just haven't decided which day. DH is a water park kind of guy. Probably go after spending afternoon at waterpark.

Deja vu - Happy Thursday folks! :wave2:

Seriously? I only figured it out just now, Bill - boy am I bummed it's not Friday! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Strawberry & Golden Oreo is the flavor to celebrate the 25th anni of DQ's Blizzard :thumbsup2

Went for a walk with DH last evening and told him about the advantages of buying 10-day no expiry tix for our December trip...he's leaning towards just buying what we need cuz he says we don't know when we'll be back :eek: :scared1: He said he wanted to think about it :sad2:

cheers,
:flower3:

I hate it when I think it's Friday and it's not :headache:

Mmmm, the Strawberry and Golden Oreo thing sounds good whatever it is :goodvibes Wish we had such good places to eat.

I hope you are able to get to WDW more often - I'm sure there will be plenty of events you'll need to go to :rolleyes1

Maybe a YeeHaw before and after, kinda like there are multiple MVMCP meets? That way more folks might be able to attend?:confused3

Good plan, I'll see if Gav is interested but I would like to see what it's all about :thumbsup2

My spreadsheet is starting to come together. ADRs are being decided, park hours have been added. I am getting sooooooooooo excited!!!!!

Me too, can't wait to get there - getting close to 6 months :cool1:

We're doing ICE and maybe brunch on Sunday 19th. You can book the brunch 3 months out.

Based on a press release I found on Gaylord Palms Website from Ice 2009 - expect info for ICE 2010 to be released on the website below around mid-august.

www.gaylordpalms.com/ice

Thanks for this Tracey :thumbsup2

I just wish they would release the Candlelight Schedule.

For those interested in the Holiday Tours it appears as though Disney will be offering the Holiday D'lights tour again this year as they have added it to the Tours & Special Events page on their website.

The other Holiday Tour is the Yuletide Fantasy tour.

I'm not sure which tour to do. There are so many to choose from :rolleyes:

Looks like we can book online ADRs now at the 190 day window (special dining like Hoop Dee Doo and CRT do not quallify).

You can book today for dining on 12/10.

When calling you still have to wait for the 180 day.

Looks like we can book online ADRs now at the 190 day window (special dining like Hoop Dee Doo and CRT do not quallify).

You can book today for dining on 12/10.

When calling you still have to wait for the 180 day.

It still asks you for the 180 days when trying to book as it wants your confirmation number and arrival date. As of today the Arrival date must be on 11/30 or earlier to book for 12/10

Since we're all planning pre and post meets ... if anyone else is staying in the Port Canaveral area prior to the cruise ... would anyone be interested in a meet for breakfast the day of the cruise?

We'll be at the Country Inn and Suites Saturday night. Took advantage of the park and cruise special since we're driving down for this trip. Where will you be staying? A nice breakfast with new friends just before a cruise? What's not to like!:banana:

Yes, yes, and yes! Have never seen Gaylord Palms, so that's a definite. Haven't decided when, possibly Saturday on our way down to the hotel at the port. LOVE:love: Osborn Lights so that's another definite. As for CP, we'll probably just book a dinner at Garden Grill since it's the least expensive. Poor DH was sick on our last trip and missed the show, so I've been told it's a absolute must-do. We're thinking possibly doing this pre-cruise, but don't know for sure. The choice of narrators may be our deciding factor.

Thanks Jen! Woo hoo! Going to go book all our ADR's for that week now. I am getting excited!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Happy Friday folks :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

188 days until we arrive in Florida = 4512 hours = 6497280 minutes :thumbsup2

I have 129 days left at work and there are 27 weekends left :thumbsup2

Have a good day everyone - I hope you are able to start booking your ADR's. I don't think we're going to make any until after the cruise as we are looking at getting the QSDP.

Happy Friday Folks. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Catholic Church Picnics start tonight so I'm off to plan my attack schedule for the next few weekends.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter