Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow get busy with real life for a few days and a new thread pops up!!!! :thumbsup2

Here was the Top 10 from the previous Thread.

1. Becx N Gav 499
2. jeanigor 232
3. mainegal 204
4. katscradle 117
5. tlcoke 116
6. aGoofyMom 99
7. Cherinva 89
8. georgemoe 78
9. klam_chowder 77
10. Gav N Becx 70

HOW'd that happen?!?! not likely to be repeated for me...unless I get chatty again...:rolleyes1

Looking into forming a Disney Y.E.S. (Youth Education Series) class in December for us cruisers (December 18-21). The 2.5 - 3.5 hour class for your child(ren) will allow you to purchase DEEPLY discounted park tickets. Anyone interested? Need 10-20 students.

I could probably talk DD into this - it looks interesting.

Hi Cindy!:wave2:

Hey everybody- this is my friend Cindy- she and her DH just booked PCC2.0 too! She's from just north of New Orleans!

Hi Cindy!!!

HI everyone..Happy Sunday...A week from tomorrow I will be in WDW for a couple of days.....

:wave2:

It's official...I have graduated from college! Woot!! My parents and my brother and his family came down yesterday to celebrate. Mom and Dad went to commencement with us and then brother and his family joined us for dinner afterward. We went to Stone Creek for a nice dinner and Mom and Dad presented me with a graduation gift...

In the gift bag was a bunch of random scrapbooking related items...inks, stamps, paper, etc...but then...folded up inside of a piece of purple tissue paper was the biggie...

My Mom is buying me a D&B DCL bag!!!!!! :banana::dance3::woohoo::cool1: I just have to decide which one I want...I think I want the large tote...but I can't decide. I've got to look at the pics again...I won't get it until next month as they are going on the Double Dip at the end of May on the Wonder. But I am way excited!!!! :dance3: I even called Jen from the restaurant to share my exciting news...:rotfl:

Yay, congrats Brandie!
Let us know which one you get.

Good Morning all - The rain has FINALLY stopped here. Thought I was going to have to build an ark before to long. Crazy weather. At least we are supposed to get a few days of sun now - we need to dry out.

Hope all have a good day. :)

Looks like the Midwest's rain hasmoved into western NY. Luckily we're not getting the massive storms.
Congratulations Brandie!!!
Have a good Monday everyone

Good Morning from Soggy Louisville Kentucky.

Flooding here not as bad as last August, though my building at work did suffer some flood damage from the storms this weekend. South of us got it far worse this time around - Southern Kentucky & Tennessee took the brunt of the storm.

Fabulous Brandie! It's great that you were able to have the celebration and the bag - woot!

Happy Monday. < ---that doesn't even sound right

The weather is nuts this year! My American friends got all our snow, and now the rain is staying south of us too...they are starting to call our situation the "invisible drought". Our rivers are already low because we didn't have the snow pack to melt like usual.

2 more working nights and then vacation time! WOOT!

Good morning, all!

I think this week we are going to get some of the rain you folks just had.

Warm-ish weather. I am wearing a dress with no stockings. First time this year!

Hi Everyone :wave:

We are fast approaching the 1st anniversary of PC 1.0. As I reflect back on the cruise I can't help but remember a lot of the great relationships we made and fun we had along the way. A lot of great friendships were made not just on the cruise, but the entire week.

It all started with the Muddy Buddy Run & Ride at the Wide World of Sports Complex. Three Teams took to the course and raised a great deal of money for Give Kids the World Village of Central Florida. We also had an awesome cheering section! Thanks to everyone who donated and made it an event we'll never forget. BTW - This year two teams are taking to the Muddy Buddy course. Make sure to show them your support again this year for Give Kids the World. It's a terrific organization! Here's the link where you can donate for this year. :)
http://firstgiving.org/dismud2010

Picture016-3-1.jpg

The cruise itself was just spectacular. It was my first cruise and our family went into it not knowing what to expect. Thanks to everyone on the DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel we had a great experience. I came out of it loving the cruise experience; especially on the Disney Cruise Line. I believe we were spoiled a bit cruising as part of the Podcast Cruise 1.0. There were so many little extras along the way including; the great celebrity speakers, the live podcast recording, the party at the Heads Up bar on Castaway Cay, and even a special brunch at Palo. If you are on the fence whether to join Podcast Cruise 2.0 you really need to do it. You won't be sorry. As I mentioned above a lot of friendships were made on the cruise, and for that I'm truly thankful I cruised with 400 of my bestest friends. :grouphug:

Picture067-1.jpg

Picture086-3.jpg

Picture089-3.jpg

Picture039-3.jpg

To top it all off we got to enjoy Drink Around the World 2.0 on the Friday evening after the Podcast Cruise. Again...We reinforced our friendships by enjoying EPCOT's World Showcase and some of our favorite spirits. This was simply and awesome way to top off our trip. So many great people.....Plus we could reflect on the wonderful cruise we just enjoyed. An unbelievable week our family will never forget.

Picture129-2.jpg

Picture133.jpg

Picture128-2.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Here's looking forward to Podcast Crusie 2.0!!! pirate:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but 222 days and 22 hours just rolled by on my DCL dashboard countdown!

The pictures are awesome...I can't wait to have pictures of my own to share. Here's to PCC 2.0 !!!!

Just stopping by for my weekly drive by... :car: :wave2:

And look at my ticker! My ship has finally moved away from the left side! Goody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter