Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Update in first post.

First Event for Podcast Cruise 6.0 has been finalized - Island Roots and Chocolate Traditions Shore Excursion with Teresa and Craig.
This is something my family wants to do...I'll be online at 10am.

We already have reservations for the bar hop in Cozumel. I haven't made any other plans for us, other than the shows on the ship, so I will continue to anxiously await more information about the planned events.:sail::surfweb:

I will continue to anxiously await more information about the planned events.
I think I will too. The Cozumel tour sounds great but we can't do everything ($). If we're going to do a paid excursion, I'd rather do one in Jamaica where wandering around on your own is much riskier. It's just hard knowing what to pick without knowing what the choices are.

I think I will too. The Cozumel tour sounds great but we can't do everything ($). If we're going to do a paid excursion, I'd rather do one in Jamaica where wandering around on your own is much riskier. It's just hard knowing what to pick without knowing what the choices are.
I wasn't going to do any excursions, but this one sounds like a good time....especially the chocolate part. My daughter called me and told me to book it before I was able to read the email from John.....

So......who else is going?

This excursion is now full.

We may be able to add more people but we need to be able to guarantee RCCL a certain number.

If you want to be placed on a waitlist in case we can add more people, email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com with the total number in your party interested in being added to this excursions.

I have always snorkeled in Cozumel. The sites are so pretty there,

Looking forward to seeing what else will be offered!

I wasn't going to do any excursions, but this one sounds like a good time....especially the chocolate part. My daughter called me and told me to book it before I was able to read the email from John.....

So......who else is going?
My mom and I signed up.

Good Afternoon everyone....the cruise is coming up fast.....can't wait !!

I have a question about the internet packages. If you get a package for one device, must you always use the same one device the whole time or can you switch between devices but only be on one at any given time. For example, could I log on with my iPhone but later log on with my laptop instead? Or could I log on with my iPhone and later my wife log on with her iPhone?

could I log on with my iPhone but later log on with my laptop instead? Or could I log on with my iPhone and later my wife log on with her iPhone?
On our recent cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas you could do exactly that. We got a code that you needed to enter when you first connected to the system each time.

On our recent cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas you could do exactly that. We got a code that you needed to enter when you first connected to the system each time.
Thanks, Jeff. That's kind of what I figured. So we could buy a one-device package for $9/day and both take turns using it to check email and such. We just couldn't both be online at the same time.

And just to be sure I understood what John and Kevin spoke about, that would give us the service we needed to do Wifi calling on our phone (or Skype/Facetime/etc.). Correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter