• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Pin and Lanyard

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
Is there anyway that I can get a podcast pin and lanyard that was given to attendees at the podcast meets. I class myself as a amateur yet avid pin trader and they would be one of the ultimate pieces in my collection. I've looked in the cafepress store but to no result. I would even be prepared to pay a reasonable price for one.

Thanks

does someone else share my OCD of gathering little bits of expensive metal to put as decoration around your neck.

yes, yes I do :thumbsup2

Although, my collection is smaller than most others but I'm slowly getting there.

There's times when I wish our collection was smaller...when I think of all the money we've spent on pins, it makes my head spin! :goodvibes

There's times when I wish our collection was smaller...when I think of all the money we've spent on pins, it makes my head spin! :goodvibes

I know what you mean :goodvibes

I would love a pin - being from the UK the chances of me being in Florida when there is a meet on are slim:headache: Maybe they will have them for sale someday :goodvibes

I would love a pin - being from the UK the chances of me being in Florida when there is a meet on are slim:headache: Maybe they will have them for sale someday :goodvibes

I know what you mean about the meets, there was no way I'd get to the meet in Dec and the cruise is about a month before I hopefully will start my ICP

Ya mean one of *these* puppies???

podcastpin.jpg

Got to have one of those!! Anyone want to sell one?

Dennis-

Hi Gang

No need to search eBay or beg someone for one of these pins, we are going to start giving away pins and lanyards if we read your email/play your voicemail on the show.

Now if we read your email or play your voicemail you can have a choice between a shirt or the pin with lanyard. Julie contacts everyone who's email is read.voicemail is played and she will ask you which you prefer.

So, send in those emails and voicemails.

For a better chance that we will read your email/listen to your voicemail make sure your question/comment isn't something we've discussed already.

Thanks
John

Hi Webmaster John
You very kindly read my e-mail I sent from the UK, I'm Dean from Weston-super-Mare England and I asked the question about riding up front on the monorail. I can't wait for the pin and lanyard. I don't collect pins but now maybe I will have to start! Such a good show you guys produce week after week. SOrry I can't be at the live podcast in May. We return to England on April 19th '08. Cheers John. Dean

Welcome to the Unplugged forum GoofyDadUK and well done getting your email read :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter