POFQ or AOA Little Mermaid?

lvthemouse

Earning My Ears
I will be heading down for a long weekend at the end of the month to visit my daughter who is part of the DCP. I’m currently booked with a Little Mermaid room at AOA. For not much more I can get a garden view at POFQ. I have never stayed at a value resort before, so I don’t know what to think or expect. I have never stayed at POFQ either but have stayed at POR, so I have seen the resort and know what to expect. Looking for opinions from anyone who has stayed at both and can compare. Thanks.

AoA is nice but the LM area feels like a gaudy cheap motel to me. Riverside doesn’t feel much better to me either. However POFQ is my very favorite resort! I wouldn’t hesitate to make that switch. Plus LM rooms are at the back of the resort and POFQ is a very small resort so getting anywhere is quick and easy.

While I really like AofA, I'd hands down choose POFQ over a LM room at AofA. I hate long walks to my resort room.

I would definitely pick POFQ if I were you. We absolutely loved our stay there and it has remained our favorite Disney resort. We also aren’t big fans of little mermaid so that sways my vote some.

POFQ all the way.
AOA does have a better pool.
POFQ is gorgeous and the food is really good.
POFQ is close to RIverside as well which in itself is amazing.
AOA is attached to Pop which is nothing to cross the bridge for at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter