• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POFQ to Downtown Disney by boat??

grover

DIS Veteran
How long is the boat ride from POFQ to downtown disney? How often does the boat run?
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

it's about 20 minutes long and worth the time. they have 2 boats running so the wait time isn't to bad.

How long does the boat run. We are planning a night at DQ and then a late dinner at PH. Do the busses run past midnight? thanks,,covair

the boat goes till 11.45 but the buses run till an hour after PI closes

pugdog. thanks for the info... So the busses after 4:00 go from DTD to the resorts? We could take the boat down from PO-FQ and take bus back, is that right? Does the boat stop on the west side? Is that where DQ is???? thanks,,,,corvair

Yes you can take the boat to DD and the bus back - we did exactly that on our trip. The boat stops on the opposite side from DQ. It is a fairly long walk but it gives you a chance to see DD.

About how far is the walk from the Marketplace to the west side?thanks,,corvair

That is tough to estimate because you are going around a lake and through an outdoor mall. We wandered a bit and stopped to look at things. It is a pretty long walk, I would say over 1/2 a mile. Of course the bus stop is probably close to a 1/4 mile from DQ as well. Unless you have physical problems with walking I don't think it is a problem.

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering if you know why the bost does not stop on the West side. It looks like on the map that you would go right past the west side to get to marketplace,,,thanks corvair

they use to stop at fultons crab as a second stop and after 5 pm I think. it's been awhile since we used the boats so I don't know what they do now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter