Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
We have 350 BWV (Sept. use year) points we'd like to transfer. We did business last year also. Wondering what your going rate is. :)
My email address is tjsmith12@comcast.net
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Jen

I have 250 BCV for February 2012 that I am going to get rid of. Would you be interested?

Thanks but due to the single transfer per year, I need a minimum of 350+.

I can certainly rent them for you on your behalf.

David

can you email me please? I have questions about renting out my points. Need details. Thanks

looplan2@gmail.com

I've sent you an e-mail but you can also get full details on my rental program by completing this request form:
http://www.dvcrequest.com/disney_vacation_club_members.htm

We are also available by telephone, toll free at 800-610-5791.

WE NEED POINTS. This is our busiest time of the year and we will suffer from point shortages without your assistance.

David

I have 210 points at OKW Aug 2011 use year I am thinking of banking if I can't transfer them. Are you interested at $10/pt?

I have 210 points at OKW Aug 2011 use year I am thinking of banking if I can't transfer them. Are you interested at $10/pt?

Thank you but I am not interested in OKW point transfers at this time. I would be happy to assist you with renting them if you are interested.

David

Hi David,

I have a total of 114 points that are for the October 2011 use year.
it may not be as high as the points you need, but I was checking. We are unable to use them and wanted it to go to good use.

please let me know if you are interested Vero Beach.

I do not meet your minimum requirement of 350 points as I only have 220 points. I see you offer to rent them for me. what price do you buy them for if you rent them for me and what is my involvment in the process. I have a few other friends with points as well that might be interested. If one of my friends has over 350 points, what price would you pay for that transfer as I assume that is different. thanks

Hi David,

I have a total of 114 points that are for the October 2011 use year.
it may not be as high as the points you need, but I was checking. We are unable to use them and wanted it to go to good use.

please let me know if you are interested Vero Beach.

I do not meet your minimum requirement of 350 points as I only have 220 points. I see you offer to rent them for me. what price do you buy them for if you rent them for me and what is my involvment in the process. I have a few other friends with points as well that might be interested. If one of my friends has over 350 points, what price would you pay for that transfer as I assume that is different. thanks

I can use all of the points I can get my hands on. You can get full details on my rental program by completing this request form:
http://www.dvcrequest.com/disney_vacation_club_members.htm

We are also available by telephone, toll free at 800-610-5791.

WE NEED POINTS. This is our busiest time of the year and we may suffer from point shortages without your assistance.

David

We sent in the deposit last night and just wanted to see if you were going to be able to check on or secure the BLT reservation today? Thank You :)

We sent in the deposit last night and just wanted to see if you were going to be able to check on or secure the BLT reservation today? Thank You :)

I am sure you have received communications from us. I am unable to match your user name her with the requests we have received.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter