Points for Rent: 146 (plus 124) Points @ BLT for FEB24UY $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike2023

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking to rent out my points for next year.

I have 146 points currently sitting in a Feb 2024 use year, and 124 Points in the 2025 use year. I will bank or or borrow points for the correct renter if need be. I can book 11 months out a BLT, and 7 months at other locations.

Not considering a transfer at this time.

A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 3 months before check in. In the event points need to be borrowed, a deposit will be needed prior to securing a booking as borrowing points can't be reversed. Open to different payment options but being Canadian the options are limited. Paypal is typically what I have used with the renter covering the Paypal fees.

I have been away from the boards for some time now but am a long time member of the DIS and have rented my points out to other DIS members a number of times.

If you would like me to look up availability, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask or PM!

Thanks everyone!

Character Reference: @potzie2 , @D-La, @ErinS oldZoocrew, @etzmn123 More available upon request.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio in Disneyland on July 5th or 6th for 1 night. Can you check if there is any availability for those dates? Thank you.

Thank you. Is this at the Disneyland Hotel and not at the Grand Californian? And is the only studio option available at Disneyland?

Thank you. Is this at the Disneyland Hotel and not at the Grand Californian? And is the only studio option available at Disneyland?
Correct, Disneyland Hotel Nothing else available. Honestly, I'm super surprised that this is open and I would think it will be gone soon.

Would I need to pay any additional fees, taxes, etc., besides the per-point price to you?”
Sorry I'm new to all this.

Would I need to pay any additional fees, taxes, etc., besides the per-point price to you?”
Sorry I'm new to all this.
For Disneyland yes, there would be a tax that you would have to pay as well. Something like $90 or so per night for the studio, but don't quote me. You should be able to look up that info.

Anyway, Not sure I will be able to help you with this reservation for a number of reasons that I can share with you via PM, I can also answer any other questions you may have. (Dishoards generally doesn't like discussions to happen in these rent/trade threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter