Points for rent: 200+ $11 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in booking a two bedroom suite for 4 adults and 4 children. Prefer the following resorts, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, or Bay Lake Towers. Thanks.

Interested in booking a two bedroom suite for 4 adults and 4 children. Prefer the following resorts, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, or Bay Lake Towers. Thanks.

Hi,
The only thing I could find available for your dates are
AKV standard or savanna view
SSR
OKW
fyI -OKW units are the largest and the 2nd bedroom has 2 queen beds vs one queen and sleeper

let me know if interested
Tina

Looking for 60 points @ Disney Grand California Villas

Dates: check in 11-27
Check out 11-30

2 adults 1 kid (5 years old)

Looking for studio

Looking for 60 points @ Disney Grand California Villas

Dates: check in 11-27
Check out 11-30

2 adults 1 kid (5 years old)

Looking for studio

Unfortunately those nights are not available. That resort is very small and fills up quite far in advance. The only thing they have is the 28th in a one bedroom.

Unfortunately those nights are not available. That resort is very small and fills up quite far in advance. The only thing they have is the 28th in a one bedroom.

Let me think about it and let you know in a few.

Sorry never mind
But thanks for your fast response, I appreciate the time you took to answer.

Hello,

I am interested in a studio anywhere at WDW for three nights starting Friday Dec. 7.

Thanks!

I am looking for 1/29-2/2 at Grand Californian. I would like a 2 bedroom but would consider a 1 bedroom or studio if that is all they have. Also can you use your points to book at any other hotel in Disneyland? I am ready to book and can make payment ASAP.

Thanks,
Mandie
mandielstevens at yahoodotcom

I am looking for 1/29-2/2 at Grand Californian. I would like a 2 bedroom but would consider a 1 bedroom or studio if that is all they have. Also can you use your points to book at any other hotel in Disneyland? I am ready to book and can make payment ASAP.

Thanks,
Mandie
mandielstevens at yahoodotcom

Hi,
Unfortunately I cannot book at GCV until 7 months out as I do not have points there. I can't even check on availabilty until then. If you don't find someone owns there you will have to wait until the 29th.

Points can be used at other Disneyland hotels but the points requirements are much higher and there is a $95 booking fee.
Also the there are steep cancellation penalities.

Hi, I had pm'd you and you replied, but for some reason I can't click on my notifications. I can't remember the initial dates I gave you, but we have now firmed our dates of Oct. 12-16, 4 nights. We'd like a studio preferable at BWV, but are open to just about anything other than SSR or OKW. Thanks!

Hi, I had pm'd you and you replied, but for some reason I can't click on my notifications. I can't remember the initial dates I gave you, but we have now firmed our dates of Oct. 12-16, 4 nights. We'd like a studio preferable at BWV, but are open to just about anything other than SSR or OKW. Thanks!

hi,
I am having trouble with PM's.
Sorry, but there are no studios available for your stay. SSR has 3/4
Due to Epcot Food & Wine and the Halloween parties in Oct, DVC resorts fill up very early.
I know you do not want SSR, but if you change your mind let me know and that last night might open up.
You can email me at tlfarmer@aol.com
Thanks,
Tina

Hello- We're interested in staying at a DVC property for our trip this November 11/6-11/12, preferably @ AKV, BCV, BLT, or BWV. There will be a total of 6 people, 3 adults and 3 children, so we can be flexible in terms of accomdations (2 studios, 2BR suite, etc...)

What kind of availability is there?

TIA

Hello- We're interested in staying at a DVC property for our trip this November 11/6-11/12, preferably @ AKV, BCV, BLT, or BWV. There will be a total of 6 people, 3 adults and 3 children, so we can be flexible in terms of accomdations (2 studios, 2BR suite, etc...)

What kind of availability is there?

TIA

Hi,
Unfortunately I could not find any room available for your entire stay at any dvc resort. Are your dates firm? I even tried seeing if I could combine enough nights for a split stay but could not.
If you have any further questions you can email me at tlfarmer@aol.com
Pm does not seem to be working.
Tina

Looking for AKL, BLT for 8/28 to 9/5. We are flexible with a couple days, and they are my 1st 2 choices. Would consider any studio though. Thanks:)

Looking for AKL, BLT for 8/28 to 9/5. We are flexible with a couple days, and they are my 1st 2 choices. Would consider any studio though. Thanks:)

Hi,
AKV has a savanna view studio for all nights except the 2nd.
You have a couple of options.
The only resorts I saw will all nights are OKW and SSR
or if interested you could do a split stay. 28-2 at AKV and then 2-5 at OKW or SSR . Please contact me via email at tlfarmer@aol.com for more detailed options concerning waitlists.

Hey Tina,
My fiancee and I are getting married and are wanting to Honeymoon at Disney. We need 86 points to stay at Boardwalk just a studio standard room is perfect for us. Check in is Fri Nov 16th and Check out is Fri Nov 23rd. If Boardwalk is not available can you check for Old Key West. Thank you so much for checking for me. We are excited to get married and start our married life in the happiest place on Earth.
Thanks,
Nicole

Hey Tina,
My fiancee and I are getting married and are wanting to Honeymoon at Disney. We need 86 points to stay at Boardwalk just a studio standard room is perfect for us. Check in is Fri Nov 16th and Check out is Fri Nov 23rd. If Boardwalk is not available can you check for Old Key West. Thank you so much for checking for me. We are excited to get married and start our married life in the happiest place on Earth.
Thanks,
Nicole

Hi Nicole,
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I spent my honeymoon at WDW also.
unfortunately dvc resorts fill up early. The only thing I was able to find for your dates are studios at AKV savanna view and SSR , but only for partial stay of 16th-20th. Could find nothing for the other 2 nights. OKW had a one bedroom for those same nights also.
Could possibly book the available nights and waitlist the other 2. If interested you can email me at tlfarmer@aol.com

Hi I am looking for a Studio at preferably Animal Kingdom Villas,BLT, Beach Club, or Board Walk from Oct 15-Oct 25. Or if AkV or choice 2 or 3 are not availble what would be for that time frame. Willing to make a split reservation if needed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter