Points For Rent 210 Wilderness Lodge Last minute May points available.15$ pp

I have a little wiggle room but looking for May 25-27 studio would be fine or May 20(21st)-25 1 or 2 bedroom. We have some people leaving on the 25th so the smaller room for the last two nights is fine. I have rented many times in the past!

Hi! Looking for any deluxe/preferred studio 3 night consecutive anytime 5/17- 5/24. Thank you!
At the moment, Vero Beach is the only option with 3 consecutive nights, a bit longer hike to the parks, but it is a wonderful resort.

I have a little wiggle room but looking for May 25-27 studio would be fine or May 20(21st)-25 1 or 2 bedroom. We have some people leaving on the 25th so the smaller room for the last two nights is fine. I have rented many times in the past!
Hi Tink,
For the 1-2 br portion, I can get May 20-24th for either a 1br at Saratoga, 105 or 120 pts for preferred or a 2 br at OKW for 136 points. The night of the 24th is not available though. No studios for the last 2 nights or 1br either, Are you interested in either of the 4 night stays?

I do see the 20th available at OKW and Saratoga, so if your larger group wanted the 19-24, the number of nights would be covered.

I still have may points available to search for last minute stays.

Last edited:
Hello :) can you see if there is studio available for 3 or 4 nights. Open to hopping but not really interested in ssr or okw. I am pretty flexible, just can’t travel past the 27th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter