Points for Rent ~ 220 OKW pts @ $16 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Looking to book Beach Club 2-BR from Oct 7-11, 2020 (standard view). Bay Lake Tower is the second choice (still 2-BR, standard view). 4 adults, 0 children.

Hi! Looking to book Beach Club 2-BR from Oct 7-11, 2020 (standard view). Bay Lake Tower is the second choice (still 2-BR, standard view). 4 adults, 0 children.
Beach Club and Bay Lake Tower do not have full availability. Saratoga Springs Resort is the only resort that has full availability for your dates - 170 pts (172 for a Treehouse Villa). You could do a split stay between two different rooms @ Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village Standard View - 136pts (3 nights in one room and 1 night in another). You can also get a Savanna view for the 3 nights for an additional 29pts).

Beach Club and Bay Lake Tower do not have full availability. Saratoga Springs Resort is the only resort that has full availability for your dates - 170 pts (172 for a Treehouse Villa). You could do a split stay between two different rooms @ Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village Standard View - 136pts (3 nights in one room and 1 night in another). You can also get a Savanna view for the 3 nights for an additional 29pts).
I would like to talk more about the AKL option with Savanna view. (I'm still waiting on my PM capabilities; they should come shortly this evening.) If we went with that option, it would be 165 points for all 4 nights? Which equates to $2640 correct? Thanks!

You are correct. To be clear, that would be 3 nights with a Savanna View and then you would have to change rooms for the last night with a Standard view.

We now have 246 points to use for reservations through 2021.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at AKV November 8-17 2021. Willing to consider other resorts though. Just not SSR as we have stayed there twice and want to stay somewhere new. Am I able to start the process before the booking window? How would that work if even possible? Sorry for all the questions. If not allowed here just delete.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at AKV November 8-17 2021. Willing to consider other resorts though. Just not SSR as we have stayed there twice and want to stay somewhere new. Am I able to start the process before the booking window? How would that work if even possible? Sorry for all the questions. If not allowed here just delete.

Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter