Points for Rent ~ 220 OKW pts @ $16 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder: Reservations can be booked at OKW 11 months in advance. For all other resorts, reservations can be arranged 7 months in advance.

Plan Ahead for Your Next Park Visit

Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park are now open! Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will reopen on July 15.

To manage attendance during this reopening period, while also helping Guests plan ahead before their arrival, we are introducing the new Disney Park Pass system. During this time, all Guests with valid admission are required to make a reservation in advance for each park entry, using this new online tool.

To enter a park, both a park reservation AND valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day).

Booking Your Park Reservations

The Disney Park Pass system is now open to Guests with valid admission. The number of Disney Park Pass reservation days you can hold at one time varies based on your plans:

• Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations for their length of stay.
  • Annual Passholders can make theme park reservations for up to 3 days at a time and for their length of stay if staying at a Disney Resort or other select hotel.
  • Existing ticket holders can make reservations for the number of days of valid theme park admission.
Park reservations are available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window.

Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation

If you have a room-only reservation at a Disney Resort or other select hotel, please call the Disney Reservation Center.

Hi! I used to own, so am fairly familiar with the process.

Any Resort- Prefer AKL Value or SSR- but open
2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you

2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you
There is full availability at both AKL & SSR. We will send details in PM.

Thank you for renting to me and my family

For those looking to rent, I cannot express how wonderful my experience was. My dates were next to impossible to book, yet I was given several options to chose from at a wonderful pace! I have never seen someone go so above and beyond in this manner. I'm excited for my amazing holiday trip.

Thank you!!!

For those looking to rent, I cannot express how wonderful my experience was. My dates were next to impossible to book, yet I was given several options to chose from at a wonderful pace! I have never seen someone go so above and beyond in this manner. I'm excited for my amazing holiday trip.

Thank you!!!
You are quite welcome. We hope you have a Magical Trip! :smickey:

Thank you!!!
Absolutely agree! They also helped some last minute (and new DVC renter) friends today. Their responsiveness and professionalism is unparalleled!

Absolutely agree! They also helped some last minute (and new DVC renter) friends today. Their responsiveness and professionalism is unparalleled!
Thank you. It is always our pleasure to assist in creating Magical Memories for our renters.

2 Bedroom
July 28-August 1st
5 total 2 adults
kids are 17, 16 & 12

Thank you
Just checking to see if you saw our PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter