Points For Rent: 278 OKW and 100 BLT, $19 per point. For Reservations beginning 4/1/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_tlc

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I have 278 OKW points and 100 BLT points for rent. $19 per point. For reservations beginning 4/1/2024. All points are 2024 Use Year. Would consider a transfer of all BLT points or at least 150 OKW points.

mac_tlc

I have 278 OKW points and 100 BLT points for rent. $19 per point. For reservations beginning 4/1/2024. All points are 2024 Use Year. Would consider a transfer of all BLT points or at least 150 OKW points.

mac_tlc
Hi there, We are looking for a two bedroom stay from April 4-8 as close to the parks as possible. I am not sure if this fits in with what you have. I am new to this page and have not booked before . thank you for your time and help

Hi there, We are looking for a two bedroom stay from April 4-8 as close to the parks as possible. I am not sure if this fits in with what you have. I am new to this page and have not booked before . thank you for your time and help
I sent you a PM with some options.

Hi there, I am looking for a two bedroom at Walt Disney World on May 15 through May 22, 2024. Thank you

mac_tlc
Hi we have a week booked at the Disney key west in a 2 bedroom. We would like to add a night before and after. our weeks starts June 15 to the 22. so, we would need the night of the 14 and the 22 in a 2 bedroom thank you.

Hi we have a week booked at the Disney key west in a 2 bedroom. We would like to add a night before and after. our weeks starts June 15 to the 22. so, we would need the night of the 14 and the 22 in a 2 bedroom thank you.
For some reason I am unable to send you a PM. It could be that your post count is too low?

If you can increase your post count then I can send you a PM with details. At this point, both nights are available at 41 points each.

Thanks.

Looking for boardwalk June 8th with a check out date of June 14th. Would also consider wilderness lodge. Would like studio or one bedroom

Hi Looking for a Studio or one bedroom In any of the following resorts. From Dec 17th to Dec 19th 2024. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

BLT
Grand Floridian
Polynessian Village

Second Choice
Wilderness Lodge Villas

3rd Choice
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Please let me know

Christian and James

Hi Looking for a Studio or one bedroom In any of the following resorts. From Dec 17th to Dec 19th 2024. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

BLT
Grand Floridian
Polynessian Village

Second Choice
Wilderness Lodge Villas

3rd Choice
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Please let me know

Christian and James

Christian and James,

The following studios are all available for a 12/17/24 check in and a 12/19/24 check out (2 nights).

BLT - Lake View Studio - 38 pts

Grand Floridian - Resort Studio Lagoon View - 42 pts
Grand Floridian - Resort Studio Theme Park View - 52 pts
Polynesian Village - Standard View - 38 pts
Polynesian village - lake View - 44 pts

Boulder Ridge - Deluxe Studio - 32 pts

Boardwalk Villas - garden/Pool View - 32 pts

Given that these dates are more than 7 months out, the only one I can book right now is Bay Lake Tower since I am an owner there. For any of the others, I would need to wait until May 17th.

For a one bedroom at Bay Lake Tower, a Standard View is 60 points, Lake View is 70 points and a Theme Park View is 82 points.

If you would like to proceed I would need to know which size villa you would like and names of all guests, ages of children, address, e-mail, and a phone number.

Please respond using the PM features of the Disboards -- no personal info is allowed in a regular post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter