Points for Rent 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
If you still have those points available, I am looking to rent points for
9/5/10-9/10/10. My preferences are: 1. BLT standard view or lake view studio or 2. AKL savannah studio. There would be two people in the room and we have rented before.

Thanks,
Greg

Hello,
If you still have those points available, I am looking to rent points for
9/5/10-9/10/10. My preferences are: 1. BLT standard view or lake view studio or 2. AKL savannah studio. There would be two people in the room and we have rented before.

Thanks,
Greg
Nothing at BLT, 9/6 to 9/10 at AKL (missing 9/5)

Hi - I am looking for either 48 pts for BLT or 52 pts for BCV for a studio (standard view) for 12/19 - 12/23. Our party is for 2 adults and 1 child (age 6).

We are open to other resorts if there is no availability. I have a paypal account and have purchased points before.
Thanks!

Hi - I am looking for either 48 pts for BLT or 52 pts for BCV for a studio (standard view) for 12/19 - 12/23. Our party is for 2 adults and 1 child (age 6).

We are open to other resorts if there is no availability. I have a paypal account and have purchased points before.
Thanks!
Sorry only resort available is OKW in a 1 bdrm for 84 pts.

Hello we are a family of 5, and we need 2 studios from september 12 to september 15.
We have rented before many times and we know perfectly how the rent transaction works,
You can contact me at vivadisney@hotmail.com
this is our preference order

2 studios at boardwalk standar view (10 points each nigth each studio)
2 studios at animal kingdom villas value (9 points each night each studio)
2 studios at Old Key west (9 points each nigth each studio)

Depending of the resort it will be around 56 points for all the reservation, we can pay 8 U$S per point for a total around U$S 450 if you can find the studios at one of those resorts for our dates and you acept our offer we can send you tomorrow our information for make the reservation asap, thank you for your time and had a magical weekend :wizard:

would like check in 12/3 to check out 12/8 at Bwk studio standard view 62 pts:santa:

we are DVC owners so a transfer of the points is fine, to save you the time of looking up availability. thank you.

Hello we are a family of 5, and we need 2 studios from september 12 to september 15.
We have rented before many times and we know perfectly how the rent transaction works,
You can contact me at vivadisney@hotmail.com
this is our preference order

2 studios at boardwalk standar view (10 points each nigth each studio)
2 studios at animal kingdom villas value (9 points each night each studio)
2 studios at Old Key west (9 points each nigth each studio)

Depending of the resort it will be around 56 points for all the reservation, we can pay 8 U$S per point for a total around U$S 450 if you can find the studios at one of those resorts for our dates and you acept our offer we can send you tomorrow our information for make the reservation asap, thank you for your time and had a magical weekend :wizard:
BWV poolview 39 each
AKV kidani 30 each
OKW 27 each

Let me know

Are the points still available? If so can you please check September 30th - October 1st 2010 at Animal Kingdom Villas two bedroom Savanna? My preference would be @ Kidani with sunset savanna view,& in a room on the second floor near the lobby. It's 34 points total.

34 points @ $9/pp= $306

Thanks in advance

Are the points still available? If so can you please check September 30th - October 1st 2010 at Animal Kingdom Villas two bedroom Savanna? My preference would be @ Kidani with sunset savanna view,& in a room on the second floor near the lobby. It's 34 points total.

34 points @ $9/pp= $306

Thanks in advance
They only have standard view available for 27 points.

34 points needed for two nights-we would take either Jambo or Kidani-do they let you use Kidani pool if staying in Jambo? Just curious but we are set up through pay pal already. Very interested. You can PM me or email at larrybrackett08@comcast.net.:santa:

Do you still have points available? I'm looking for a studio at BCV or BLT for 9/4-9/7 for 2 adults and 1 child (age 1). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter