POINTS FOR RENT: Rental of 150 POINTS or more @ $17 Per Point. CAN BE USED AT ANY DISNEY VACATION CLUB RESORT. SSR Home Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marc,

I am interested in the Disney resort in Oahu. I would need it for January 28-31st 2024. Just the smaller room as it’s just my wife and I. Do your points work there and if so leave let me know as I would rent them asap.

Thank you,

Jon
Hi Jon,

There is only availability in a Studio for 1 night on January 29 for 25 points. There is also availability in a 1-Bedroom on January 30 for 1 night for 35 points. Nothing is available for January 28. Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Marc

Hello!

I'm wondering if there is any availability May 1-7 anywhere. A studio if possible. I'm asking for a friend who has never rented before.

Thank you,
Yvonne
Hi Yvonne,
There is nothing available for all 6 nights. There is only 3 nights available at the Saratoga Strings Resort in a Deluxe Studio Preferred Location checking in May 1 and departing May 4 for a total of 43 DVC Points.

Hello,
I am looking for 4 nights 2/23-2/27 for 2 adults, 1 child (17) in a studio or 1 bedroom any WDW property. 😊

Hi Jon,

There is only availability in a Studio for 1 night on January 29 for 25 points. There is also availability in a 1-Bedroom on January 30 for 1 night for 35 points. Nothing is available for January 28. Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Marc
Hello Marc,

Thanks for looking. I have never stayed at a Disney resort before. If I bought the two you mentioned for 60pts would I have to change rooms each night? I see the hotel has rooms available on their site so the points work for those?

Thanks,

Jon

Hello Marc,

Thanks for looking. I have never stayed at a Disney resort before. If I bought the two you mentioned for 60pts would I have to change rooms each night? I see the hotel has rooms available on their site so the points work for those?

Thanks,

Jon
You would have to change rooms unfortunately. I am sure the front desk would help to try to make it as easy as possible.

Well, back to the drawing board as they say. How's about I help you plan a Magical Disney Vacation today.

Happy Friday. Wouldn't be nice to take that beautiful picture of you and your love ones with Cinderella's castle in the background. It's a keeper. Take the first step towards that today. Let me help reserve a DVC resort villa for you and plan your magical vacation. ✨

We are looking for 6 nights 1 bedroom villa standard view room at SSR.
Check in date July 28, 2024 check out August 3, 2024.
2 Adults
1 Child (15)

We are current DVC member wanting to book this to link it to another stay back to back as we do not have enough points available for both stays. SSR is our Home Resort.

Please let us know if this is possible.
Thank you!

Last edited:
2 Adults
1 Child (15)

We are current DVC member wanting to book this to link it to another stay back to back as we do not have enough points available for both stays. SSR is our Home Resort.

Thank you!
ok I will check for you now.

2 Adults
1 Child (15)

Thank you
Sent you a PM And yes you can link the 2 reservations together

Hi! I’m very interested in renting, but will probably need more than 250 points, so it may not be possible. I’m looking for a 2br 5/18-5/25 (that’s somewhat flexible, just can’t leave before 5/17 due to school and definitely want a full week). Top preferences would be BLT, VWL or AKV standard view, preferably, but I’d be open to others if there’s availability and you have enough points available. Thank you!

Hi! I’m very interested in renting, but will probably need more than 250 points, so it may not be possible. I’m looking for a 2br 5/18-5/25 (that’s somewhat flexible, just can’t leave before 5/17 due to school and definitely want a full week). Top preferences would be BLT, VWL or AKV standard view, preferably, but I’d be open to others if there’s availability and you have enough points available. Thank you!
I have more points if needed. I will check for you.

Your Disney Vacation is just a few clicks away. Let me help you plan it.

Saturday Night Playoff Football and Disney Vacation Reservations just go together. Let me set up your next magical trip.

Sunday is Funday. What is more fun then planning a wonderful Disney World Vacation? Let me help. I have almost 20 years experience planning vacations for dozens of very happy families. You can be next. Just ask and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I have 250 DVC points to rent for $19 per point. If you rent at least 150 points at once I will discount the price to $18 per point. These points are for reservations that must be used by August 31, 2024.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort.

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 17 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Please contact me with your:

Preferred Dates for Reservations

Preferred Resorts

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms)

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.)

# Of people traveling

Names of everyone in your party.

Ages of the children in your party.

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc
Hi Everyone,

I have 250 DVC points to rent for $19 per point. If you rent at least 150 points at once I will discount the price to $18 per point. These points are for reservations that must be used by August 31, 2024.

These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club Resort.

I am a DVC Member since 2005 and have been renting points over 17 years. I am very knowledgeable about DVC and Walt Disney World.

I will help you every step of the way to have the very best most Magical Disney Vacation.

I use a very fair and clear contract. I accept Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (Friends and Family) for payment.

Please contact me with your:

Preferred Dates for Reservations

Preferred Resorts

Preferred Room Types (# of beds/ bedrooms)

Preferred View from room (Pool, Theme Park, Savannah, Garden, etc.)

# Of people traveling

Names of everyone in your party.

Ages of the children in your party.

Also include any special occasions (Birthdays, Anniversary, First Visit, Honeymoon, Graduation, etc.), special requests such room locations, special assistance in any way so that I can let DVC Member Services know and include it in your reservation.

Once again, I am here to help you in any way that I could so that you have a Wonderful Vacation at a Disney Vacation Club Resort.

Thanks for looking at my post.

Marc
Greetings! Anything available may 5 through 9?

Greetings! Anything available may 5 through 9?
Yes, DVC Points can be used any any DVC Resort.

So, I checked availability for you checking in May 5th and departing May 9th. There are no Studio Villas available. There is availability at the Disney Saratoga Springs Resort in a Deluxe 1 Bedroom Villa Standard Location for 96 DVC Points total. Or a Deluxe 1 Bedroom Villa Preferred Location for 112 DVC Points. There are also 2 Bedroom Villas availability in you are looking for that. Saratoga Springs is the only DVC Resort with availability right now for the dates that you are looking for. Let me know if you would like to proceed with a reservation.

Good Magical Monday Morning Everyone.
Do you remember your first time at Walt Disney World? I do, it was 1971. Let me help you plan your Disney Vacation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter