Points for Rent/Transfer: 150 points available, Villas at Disneyland Hotel (VDH), $26pp OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaleficentUK

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Do you want to be at the Villas at Disneyland Hotel when it opens?
Do you want to stay for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year's Eve?
Are you struggling to find somewhere to stay for the Disneyland Run Disney?
Are you worried there will be no availability for anyone who doesn't own there?
Transfer or rental of points are a perfect solution. As a new owner I am very excited to get to VDH, but also very limited in when I can travel to California from the UK over the next year. So as a long time member of the Dis Forums (2012), I'd like to offer the opportunity for one of you to receive by transfer or rent my 150 points at $26 per point or the best offer received before May 12.

Do you want to transfer or rent less than 150 points for Disney's newest DVC? Get in touch directly to discuss.

For anyone in the UK wanting to go to Disneyland California, I can also accept pounds. Rental or transfer of up to 150 points at the Villas at Disneyland Hotel available for £20.75 per point, or best offer. If you are interested, let me know by 12 May.

If you are from elsewhere and want to rent in your own currency, let me know and I'll post the rate here.

Are you worried about availability when the Villas at Disneyland Hotel open for general booking in July? Worry no more. Rent points from me!*
Contact me by May 12 with your requirements.

Remember: as a new resort, resale points cannot be used for bookings at VDH, same as at Riviera (with a few exceptions for older purchases).

* You may be wondering why I am renting points rather than using the Magical Beginnings promotion to easily sell my points for the first year back to Disney. I can't. Owners outside of the USA cannot use Magical Beginnings. My Use Year is Feb, with a banking deadline of Sept, the month VDH opens.

Do you want to be at the Villas at Disneyland Hotel when it opens?
Do you want to stay for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year's Eve?
Are you struggling to find somewhere to stay for the Disneyland Run Disney?
Are you worried there will be no availability for anyone who doesn't own there?
Transfer or rental of points are a perfect solution. As a new owner I am very excited to get to VDH, but also very limited in when I can travel to California from the UK over the next year. So as a long time member of the Dis Forums (2012), I'd like to offer the opportunity for one of you to receive by transfer or rent my 150 points at $26 per point or the best offer received before May 12.
Following

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter