Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be willing to pay $10 a point for 12/26/10 to 01/02/11 at either BLT, VWL, or AKV for a two bedrrom. Please let me know!! Will also take two studios

Animal Kingdom 2 bedroom for March 11-18 available? Thanks!

Hi... I am interested in points for Dec 31-Jan 7th... I need just a studio.. standard/value view is fine.. its for my mom and myself.. I will be picking up my daughter fromt he college program. I am thinking that we would like either AKV, OKW to keep the points down... please let me know what you might have available. Thank you

Hi... I am interested in points for Dec 31-Jan 7th... I need just a studio.. standard/value view is fine.. its for my mom and myself.. I will be picking up my daughter fromt he college program. I am thinking that we would like either AKV, OKW to keep the points down... please let me know what you might have available. Thank you

The Saratoga is available from the 31st to the 7th...7 nights, studio for 113 points.
OKW is available from the 1st to the 7th, 6 nights , studio for 63 points.
You can email me direct at aimfc@aol.com

Bob

Do you still have pts at $9pt ? I am needing a Studio at BCV Dec 24-26 and Dec 29-Jan 1. I will be visiting Aunt between dates...I can be a little flexable about the dates of break between reservations...but really want the 24-25 at least at BCV Studio. I found out they still have this available...please let me know ASAP if you can help. THanks, Josie

Hi

Can you tell me what is available in a 1 bedroom checking in on Sunday Oct 24 checking out on Oct 30?
Thanks-
Stacy

jasiajoi at aol dot com

$6 points are no longer available
have 600 points available at $9

HI

I am looking to rent a DVC propert from September 7th to September 14th 2010. I would like a studio or 1 bedroom however if I can get a two bedroom for a good price I may be interested in this. There will be 2 adults and 1 child. However 1 other adult may join us also.

Order of preferance on property are,

Bay Lake
Wildness Lodge
Animal Kingdom
Boardwalk Villas
Beach Villas

Please let me know if you have any availability,

Regards,

Becky

Hello,

My wife, boys and I are traveling to WDW from Nov. 28 - Dec 3 and would like to stay in a Studio Savanna room at the Animal Kingdom lodge. Prefer Jambo to Kidani, but either would be great. After that, I think Wilderness Lodge Villas would be our next preference. We're technically in Orlando through the 5th, so if staying through then is an option, we'd be interested.

Thank you,

Shawn

Hi

Can you tell me what is available in a 1 bedroom checking in on Sunday Oct 24 checking out on Oct 30?
Thanks-
Stacy

jasiajoi at aol dot com

The only one bedroom available for your dates is the Saratoga...156 points

Hello,
I am looking for a transfer of 295 points. Do you still have enough points left and are you willing to do a transfer?

I would like to take the family and stay at the Kidani Village villas- and they are 14 pts per night for a standard room, for 3 nights that equals 42 points... for the dates of August 9th, checking out August 12th...

is that possible?

thanks
dahlia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter