Points to rent: $13 point flat - Large Quantity of points. Own most resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a grand villa at OKW dec 4-10 or 11-17 Would also consider 2 bar at AK for same dates
Hello - I do not own OKW so I would have to book 7 months out which would be May.

For dates 12/11-12/17 AKV is available for standard and Savanna (70 & 90 points)

Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Vinnie

Looking for 11/30/16-12/8/16
Studio villa 2 adults 2 kids ages 10 and 2
Animal Kingdom Savanna view
Polynesian
Wilderness Lodge
Bay Lake Tower
Thank you for your time.

Hello. Not available for any resort but polly but I do not own it so I would have to book 7 months out, which is end May.

Are there any Studio's available for 11/28/16 - 12/5 or 12/6, 12/7/15- 12/14 or 12/15
Animal Kingdom Lodge Savanna view or any other Studio at any other resort. I know its a long shot. Really any studio the last week of November or first two weeks of December would work for us. At least 7 nights preferably 8. Thank you for your time and patience.

Last edited:
Hello looking for AKL studio 6/13-6/17 value or standard. Also would like to know if 2 bedroom for same dates and view.

Is there any chance of well anything available for 5/30/16-6/2/16.

Thanks!

Edited b/c this seems too broad. We're definitely interested in something lower point (Saratoga, AKL, something else?)

Last edited:
Are there any Studio's available for 11/28/16 - 12/5 or 12/6, 12/7/15- 12/14 or 12/15
Animal Kingdom Lodge Savanna view or any other Studio at any other resort. I know its a long shot. Really any studio the last week of November or first two weeks of December would work for us. At least 7 nights preferably 8. Thank you for your time and patience.
Hello

SSR is available for first date range.
AKV standard and savanna, and SSR for second date range.

Let me know if interested via PM.

Thanks,

Vinnie

Hello

SSR is available for first date range.
AKV standard and savanna, and SSR for second date range.

Let me know if interested via PM.

Thanks,

Vinnie

We will take the AKV Savannah 12/7 -12/14 or 15(we prefer the 15th/8 nights). Let me know how we proceed from here. Thanks!

We will take AKV Savannah view for 12/7 -12/14 or 15(preferably 15-8 nights). Let us know how we proceed from here. Thank you!

How do we send a pm?
If you hover over "Inbox" at upper right, you'll see "start a new conversation". Conversations is what PMs are now called. Click on that and you can converse with up to 10 people.

OR - if you just have one person you want to converse with, you can click on their avatar and on the window that pops up (sort of in the upper middle area) is "Start a conversation". Clicking on that will default to putting their name in the "To" line of the conversation.

If you hover over "Inbox" at upper right, you'll see "start a new conversation". Conversations is what PMs are now called. Click on that and you can converse with up to 10 people.

OR - if you just have one person you want to converse with, you can click on their avatar and on the window that pops up (sort of in the upper middle area) is "Start a conversation". Clicking on that will default to putting their name in the "To" line of the conversation.
It's not working for one reason or another. My email address is kip17@frontiernet.net Thanks

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

Please let me know the following information in post or PM:

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

Any other information you need, please let me know.

Thanks!

Vinnie

Looking for Aulani September 26, 4 nights, studio pool view. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter