POLL~DIS Divas Meet & Greet Beverages~Non-Alcholic

What drinks would you like at Meet & Greet?

• Pepsi

• Diet Pepsi

• Coke

• Diet Coke

• Sprite/7-Up

• Mountain Dew

• Bottled Water

• Other (please reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hey Divas it's time to vote for what type of beverages you want for the Meet & Greet. For this poll, I want to get an idea of what type of non-alcholic beverages people prefer.

So please cast your vote :thumbsup2!

coke_vs_pepsi.jpg

I drink diet coke but also bottled water so either one is good for me. :)

Rum, says I! pirate:

...ok, I'm done hijacking your threads... ;)

I voted for Diet Pepsi, although I like Diet Coke just as well.

And honestly, I'll be getting schnockered on wine and beer anyway. :laughing:

I voted bottled water, but I'm okay with any soda as long as it's not diet. And Mom likes diet, so anything is fine!

Well Diet Coke is my soda of choice but I'll drink any of them! I even like Mt. Dew! (but voted for DC) :laughing:

I voted bottled water, since I don't drink soda at all... well, unless it has some liquor added to it ;)

I love Diet Coke, but try to avoid caffeine and artificial sweeteners while pregnant. I voted for Sprite. I see it's not popular, so if I could ask a small favor please. Kate, can you PM me when you have finished deciding what to buy for the party? That way, I'll know if I need to BYOB. Thanks!

I went with bottled water because everyone can drink that. If I had my druthers it would be caffeine free diet Coke ;), but they may only want to worry about one kind of drink so they can get it cheap in volume.

Heather, I will fb you in a day or two. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter