Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
When driving to an unfamiliar city, do you get nervous or mad if you get lost?

I get nervous and very anxious. However, my DH gets mad. We are technology holdouts, so we don't have GPS or fancy phones to help us if the directions fail. Do ya'll realize that most gas stations don't sell paper maps anymore? Bad thing for us ---- Can ya'll imagine us lost together in our truck? I'm all nervous and he's mad --- a powder keg and someone (can ya'll guess who?) is always apologizing once we find our way. ;)

I have a GPS, but have had them fail before, so always take printed directions with me.
I would be mad, not nervous if both things fail me.

We had to learn for drivers Ed....many many years ago, but I have never done it. I watch the men do it :rolleyes1

:offtopic:
Awhile back I asked if anyone wanted to receive a postcard from Graceland. The time is near, and if anyone else wants one, please PM your name address to me!
Bobbi:goodvibes

How do you prefer to eat most of your veggies? Ex. Carrots, brocolli, and other veggies that you can eat either steamed or raw....

Do you prefer them to be-
Steamed or eaten raw?

How do you prefer to eat most of your veggies? Ex. Carrots, brocolli, and other veggies that you can eat either steamed or raw.... Do you prefer them to be- Steamed or eaten raw?

At lunch or as a snack I liken them raw.
For dinner I like them steamed.

For salads, raw, and for other veggies grilled or other ways. I don't usually just eat veggies that are steamed.

Thank you Heather for being our guest poster! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter