Poll: What Does Your Teen's Room Look Like?

What Does Your Teen's Room Look Like?

• It's neat as a pin

• It's always hurricane season in that room

• I'm not sure, I'm too afraid to look

Results are only viewable after voting.

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
1) It's neat as a pin.
2) It's always hurricane season in that room.
3) I'm not sure, I'm too afraid to look.

Well yesterday I bag up a BIG lawn and leaf bag full of trash out of her room. OK it was old school stuff and junk from last year out of her closet. I did find a TON of Valentine stickers, pens, pencils and just tons of other usable stuff.

DS room is a complete DISASTER AREA!!!! DH or I will straighten it out but it doesn't do any good, in a matter of a few hours complete disaster again. Clothes everywhere, papers, books, video games, doesn't matter. It doesn't bother him in the least. I guess it doesn't help that both DH and myself are clean freaks. I am getting a little better at not letting it bother me, but somedays I don't know...I could SCREAM (LOL):)

DD14s room almost without exception, always looks like a total disaster!! She was always so neat as a child, always putting her toys, etc., away. I don't know what happened.

I think you need a fourth choice! How about adding "basically clean and straightened up". LOL My DSs rooms are not "neat as a pin", but they are basically neat and clean and straightened! :)

I have 2 teens. All I ask is they return the laundry basket empty after I give them clean clothes, pull the comforter up on the bed, and a path to the window so I can move the shade. Usually I get 2 out of 3 for each kid.

I'm 17. Sometimes my room is completely spotless and perfect, other times it looks like my closet exploded into my room. Right now it's so bad, there isn't much room to walk. I hate having it messy, but am too lazy to clean it lol

13 y/o dd-wide variations btwn very neat to disaster.
15y/o ds.... so much stuff on the floor that I can not see the rest of the room:rolleyes:

I venture in their rooms once a month to supervise a major cleaning.

Not quite a teen, J.C. is 11...before my mom moved in with us we would go in his room about once a month with a garbage bag and do a complete cleaning, throw stuff away etc. (The rest of the house was always clean but J.C.'s was hopeless at most times!)

Anyway since my mom moved in she insists on cleaning it at least once a week. I have begged her to leave it be but she can't stand it.....So thats one plus...LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter