Poly Concierge in Aug 2003 ?

DVCindy

Mouseketeer
Hi -

I seem to remember reading a while back that the Poly Concierge was to undergo an extensive rehab this coming summer ...

Can anyone confirm this or have any more details on dates, etc.? We are in the early stages of planning a late Aug trip and I kind of had my heart set on a few days at the Poly Concierge ;)

Thanks, Cindy

Hi Cindy,

The Hawaii building is expected to go down for rehab in June, 2003. They are moving the concierge rooms to the Tahiti building until the work is done.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Misti -

Would you happen to know if there will be a concierge lounge, etc. in Tahiti while the rooms are over there ? Also, any idea on how long the rehab is scheduled to take ? It seems so odd to me that they are doing this during the summer as opposed to a slower time of the year ?! Thanks for your reply and any additional info you might have ! Cindy

They have not worked out all the details as of yet but the lounge will be in Tahiti and the rehab is expected to possibly take till September 2003. This is all the information they have at this point and anything else you hear would be rumor.

Aloha

Steve

Thanks for the info, Steve.
If you hear anything further, please keep us posted !

Amazing web site you have - thanks ! Your site is what led us to the Poly concierge in Aug 2001 ! :smooth: Can't wait to return !

Aloha

Cindy

I will let you know if I find out more Cindy.

Aloha

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter