Polynesian Bus Transportation

disneybelle

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me out? I read somewhere that the bus sytems have been revamped. What other hotels does the Polynesian share buses with for Disney-MGM, AK, water parks? How efficient is it?

Thanks.

I posted the same question on the Resort board. The one response suggested driving to MGM & BB. I don't know what the actual travel times by bus to these locations are though.
We'll be there 6/2-6/8 :D I can't wait!! :D

I'm bumping this question up because I'd like to know too. Last August, the Poly shared with the GF and WL but now I have heard that WL is sharing bus transportation with Fort Wilderness so that leads us back to your question. Does anyone know?

The Poly is on the West Bus Route see below for more info.

West Routes Hotels are Contemporay, Poly, Grand Floridain.

East Routes hotels are Ft. Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge.

Also I listed the above hotels in the Stop order.

Epcot Does not have a West Route, but has an East Route.

Magic Kingdom/TTC does not have a East or West Routes.

Disney/Mgm has Both

Animal Kingdom has Both

Downtown Disney has Both and now start up at 9 am.

Also no more TTC Bus to Downtown Disney.

Just curious but when did the busses change going to the Polynesian and where did this information come from?

Steve

The Changes took affect the Week after Easter, The info well comes from Me a WDW Bus Driver, also Note that the Official Guides likely will take a while for them to update their Guides, Look for the 2003 versions when they come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter