Pool hopping at the Poly

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
I am staying at BLT next month and was wondering if it would be worth my while to pool hop to the Poly before they close the pool?

We did a Magic Kingdom area pool hopping day on our last stay at BLT. We did every pool at BLT, CR, WL, GF, and Poly. It was a lot of transportation time, but made for a real fun day. I have to admit that Poly was one of my least-favorite pools.

Still, if given the opportunity to visit one last time before they close it, I might be tempted.

We did a Magic Kingdom area pool hopping day on our last stay at BLT. We did every pool at BLT, CR, WL, GF, and Poly. It was a lot of transportation time, but made for a real fun day. I have to admit that Poly was one of my least-favorite pools. Still, if given the opportunity to visit one last time before they close it, I might be tempted.

Where was your favorite pool?

We found the volcano pool to feel closed in and a tight feel...not due to people, but because of the layout. You have a large rock formation (volcano) on one side of the pool, the large building on the other two sides, and tall shrubbery all around. The GF had a more open feel and zero entry, which we enjoyed due to the kids ages.

WL pool was small, but also had an open feel...hardly anyone there. OKW layout was nice and a short walk to grab a bite to eat too (also at the Poly). FW pool was busy and large...a big rectangular pool, nothing elaborate or architecturally different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter