Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

May 16th -18th! I'm not doing the parks this time. Just a little rest and relaxation before my check-in for the College Program on the 18th.

WE are 45 days away from our Great Big Disney Adventure, we will celebrate me and DW 10 year anniversary and our 4 yo son's bday...it been a long 4 years since we have been back....:confused3....

Me:banana: DW:love: Mac:rolleyes: Finn pirate:

2005 Disney Magic
2006 The "WORLD" @ POP x2
2007 The "WORLD" @ POP
2011 GOING HOME TO POP!!

we were at POP 2 years ago and last year Caribbean Beach Resort which I loved but this year the kids all outvoted me and we are going back to POP..I dont mind one bit, I loved POP also...as long as Im at Disney I will take either resort!! April 30th - May 7th...35 days and counting!!!:banana:

We will be at POP from September 24th-October 1st 2011. This will be my first time staying here. I love the themeing at the value resorts. We stayed at all star movies and absolutley loved it!! Cant wait for vacation!!!:banana::banana:

Staying at Pop Sept 26-Oct 1st. First Family WDW vacation! Cant wait!!!!
Celebrating DD's 5th bday and our 7th anniversary!

Just the four of us this time. We are celebrating my vision being restored after a detached retina and two cataract surgeries. After 4 years, DD had the rods taken out of her back.

38 more days to go.

I need to make a countdown calendar.

BUmmer had to cancel my trip - but for a good cause, we are moving out of my sisters house to our own!!!! (unsubscribing from this thread now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter