Pop century to chef mickeys

sinclaje

Earning My Ears
For those who are more Disney savvy than I, what are the transportation possibilities for getting from pop century to chef mickeys for a 10 am breakfast in March, 2023?

Thank you.

For those who are more Disney savvy than I, what are the transportation possibilities for getting from pop century to chef mickeys for a 10 am breakfast in March, 2023?

Thank you.
Ride share to CR or bus to MK then walk or take the monorail to the CR.

Thank you.
One more option: If you have nothing better to do that morning, you could Skyliner to DHS and bus from there to CR. I’d allow at least 90 minutes for the trip because you don’t know how long you’ll wait for the bus.

PS instead of regular rideshare, you could get a Minnie Van to CR. If you need car seats, that would be a better option than regular rideshare.

PPS you mean March 2024, right? :p

Minnie Van instead of ride share if you need car seat.

PP made the point while I was composing my reply.

Skyliner could have a wait at CSR and a wait for a bus at dhs. Idl

The walking path to the contemporary - after you go through security at MK, take a right for the path CR . You have to cross a street closer to the hotel but there’s a light and cross walk. If you want to take the monorail- get on the Resort monorail not the express one. The Contemporary is first stop after magic kingdom.

If you’re not going to a park after eating, You can take the bus to Hollywood Studios. Bus stops are on first floor. Then Skyliner to CBR and then Pop Skyliner line or just walk back to MK and get Pop bus. The monorail is going to stop at the other hotels before MK so I would not recommend it for journey back unless you want a scenic route

I would take the bus to MK and walk over to the contemporary. It’s a 7 or 8 minute walk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter