• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century Wine selection

laurenfratt

Mouseketeer
Hi! So my husband and I are going on our first Disney cruise this November and staying at Pop Century for two nights beforehand. That being said, we’re able to bring aboard 4 full bottles of wine. I’m debating ordering from grocery delivery or just picking up a few bottles at the Everything Pop gift shop. I know they sell hard alcohol and wine behind the counter in a glass case, but does anyone know exactly what types of wine there are? I would also be curious on the costs. I’m aware that the food court sells single serve wines, but let’s be real I’ll need more than a few glasses of wine for my first cruise hahah thanks in advance for the help!

Hi! So my husband and I are going on our first Disney cruise this November and staying at Pop Century for two nights beforehand. That being said, we’re able to bring aboard 4 full bottles of wine. I’m debating ordering from grocery delivery or just picking up a few bottles at the Everything Pop gift shop. I know they sell hard alcohol and wine behind the counter in a glass case, but does anyone know exactly what types of wine there are? I would also be curious on the costs. I’m aware that the food court sells single serve wines, but let’s be real I’ll need more than a few glasses of wine for my first cruise hahah thanks in advance for the help!
Not sure but I have seen the “Once upon a vine “ at the resorts . It’s not too pricey and is pretty decent. I have seen both red and whites of it. Then each resort usually has 1 or more and that varies by resort.

I want to say most are $10-20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter