Pop or All-Star Sports?

They tend to be relatively similar room wise. Pop is a little fresher IMO, but the new rooms might not work as well for your family (or might work better if you put all the kids and one room and you get a room with a queen bed).
Would your kids prefer one theme over another? If they like Lady & the Tramp or Jungle Book there are buildings with those themes at Pop. If they are all into Basketball then Sports would be obvious.
The other consideration would be food courts.Pop is walkable to Art of Animation and it's amazing food court and probably has more variety. Sports your nearby options are the other All Stars which are pretty similar.
All Stars occasionally (although becoming less so) share buses, but Sports is the first stop. Don't know if that's an issue for you and it's no worse than a Mod with multiple stops.

How so? Because of the new bed arrangements? Are they "officially" doing that in all the rooms? We're booked at POP this May, 1st stay there and kinda nervous. DH wants to try it, but I'll be honest, the themeing is not my cup of tea from what I've seen. I'm also a tad nervous about the construction, but as it's just rooms and not he food court or pools, I think it will be ok. people who were there recently said it was fine.

With three or four people in the room having to deal with that murphy bed could be a pain. For example my husband often has to work for an hour or two and if the table is converted to a murphy bed because my daughter is sleeping in it lol that leaves him working on the bed. I like the look of the rooms but not sure about bed thing. Now when its just dh and I having the queen bed will be great.
And I am not sure if they are doing that to all rooms. Its probably in the Pop FAQ thread.

Good luck with your choice! While Pop is our favorite value we really do enjoy the All Stars as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter