Pop or POFQ for anniversary trip?

Which resort would you choose for an anniversary trip?

• Pop renovated rooms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POFQ

Votes: 35 100.0%

• Total voters
As much as I love POP, I would definitely NOT file it under anniversary material but that is just me. Too much to distract you from each other. Happy Anniversary!

POFQ totally. Pretty, quaint and charming. You can take a carriage ride in the evening. You can boat to Disney Springs. It is small and peaceful. POFQ is still my favorite and my WDW "home."

POP will still be under room refurbishments so no guarantee of a remodeled room with Queen bed and coffee maker, if that matters to you.

I would choose POFQ. It's small and quiet. The theming just says "romance" to me. Pop is too spread out and noisy for a couple's trip in my opinion.

Since we honeymooned at POFQ and stayed there every trip since POFQ is my vote. The grounds at night are beautiful, you can walk up to POR ( it's ok to use their pools too).
As a PP said there is the boat to DS which is more charming than the bus. Even when the place is full it doesn't seem too noisy ( except maybe the foodcourt at morning rush but I am sure POP isn't different)

POFQ for all the reasons above,

Plus they do have a nice little lounge for a quiet drink. Also you can boat or walk over to POR and do a carriage ride which is can be romantic.

We are Disney Vacation Club members and love having our villas but POFQ is our definite favorite when we've used all our points. In fact, and I know many will think me nuts, we had the great gift of staying at the Grand Floridian for a stay and after a couple of nights we both wished we were at POFQ!
Happy Anniversary, whatever you decide!

POFQ without a doubt.

For me, Pop is just too busy especially with lots small children to make for a romantic Disney trip.

POFQ is so romantic! The resort is small and very quaint, especially at night. Also, POFQ has hurricanes and beignets! Both are delicious and add to the charm of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter